The Student Room Group

WJEC BY2 June 2nd 2014

Just wanted to know your opinions about the paper, because I thought it was horrid, half the syllabus wasn't in there, and the majority of it was plants! :mad:
Reply 1
I didnt like it! i messed up the essay! i chose part a and for the first bit i wrote about chloride shift which was meant to be written for the second half! everyone else had written about the heart carrying deoxygenated blood! I completely give up with biology, i messed up by1 and by2
Reply 2
Original post by Aylaar
I didnt like it! i messed up the essay! i chose part a and for the first bit i wrote about chloride shift which was meant to be written for the second half! everyone else had written about the heart carrying deoxygenated blood! I completely give up with biology, i messed up by1 and by2

aw no! BY1 definitely went better than BY 2, I also done the first option for the essay and wrote a bit about the chloride shift, and sure I've at least scraped 7/8 marks on it. But I absolutely hated the paper!
I thought the insect questions were hard, the one about the fluid reduction in flight especially.
For the fluid in the insect tracheoles, I said that it helps the diffusion of oxygen happen faster? According to a website I just looked on, that's right. I can't think of any other reason why, really.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending