Biology B1 6th June 2014Watch
1. Take an adult udder cell (skin cell) and extract its nucleus.
2. Take an egg cell and remove the nucleus to get an empty egg cell.
3. Fuse the empty egg cell with the nucleus with an electric shock
4. This produces a fertile egg cell.
5. This develops into an embryo
6. The embryo is then implanted into the uterus of the surrogate mother
7. The surrogate mother gives birth to a clone of the adult udder.
Darwin suggested that all living organisms have evolved from simple life forms. His theory was based on the process of natural selection.
1. All individuals in a species show variation
2. Those how are well adapted to their surroundings will survive (Survival of the fittest) hence live longer
3. As a result they breed successfully
4. The offspring inherits the genetically information which has enables the individual to survive in its surroundings
5. The next generation of the species will inherit the advantageous feature needed for survival
any 6 and 4 marks question guess Anyone???????????
However the specimen paper says growth occurs ONLY on the bottom can you help me I'm not sure