Re: why don't over-20's join more social groups?!?!

Watch
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
every day there seems to be a new post on this forum by someone in their twenties living in the basement complaining to the internet that they don't have a girlfriend or never had the sex or ever touched a girl! and so many people are bitter because of this reason too! why won't people understand and realise the solution is for these over-20's to join more social groups rather than being horrible and nasty because they are always sexually frustrated......there is only so much you can do with your hand! and you know who you are when you are reading this- please stop wasting away on the internet 'Jerking it to memes' for your own good and for the good of your generation! do something productive with your life please (like join a social group for example). when will people understand? this is an issue which needs to be solved right away and the only reason it has been under the radar is because these chronic 'playing with themselves to memes' people (most of whom are men) refuse to go outside and stop being creepy stalking girls pictures on facebook! join more social groups if you are over 20 and you struggle with this issue and please post some suggestions on this thread for people like this. I can also do 1 to 1 sessions on how to move away from this life of living in a basement creeping on cartoon girls and also how to join social groups. thanks
93jm
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
noooooooooo you stopped the weed puns
Exon
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by 93jm)
noooooooooo you stopped the weed puns
They'll grow back.
toonervoustotalk
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Why do this to us OP. We thought it was a real one.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Olie
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Everyday? I haven't seen one for months
interstitial
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
This is like walking into a hospital and saying 'Oh, it's really quiet here.'
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (22)
17.19%
I'm not sure (3)
2.34%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (42)
32.81%
I have already dropped out (3)
2.34%
I'm not a current university student (58)
45.31%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed