GCSE WJEC English Language 2014 Predictions?

Watch
Sehrish97
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Can anyone make some possible predictions of what could most likely come up please...
Unilife275
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
What do you need help with reading or writing?
CharlotteMcD
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Reviews

Posted from TSR Mobile
Unilife275
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
A format of a review is quite simple just give a snappy title for the chosen review e.g film thereafter write underneath the title the actual title e.g American pie and start the introduction can include some background information about the film saying some of the characters engaging the reader using AFOREST thereafter go on to your first paragraph writing the good bits you like about the movie E.g the characters are funny and using adjective such as thrilling to also engage the reader the 2nd paragraph should be about the bits you are not to keen on following with a conclusion and don't forget the rating try and write for at least a side
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (738)
33.92%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (929)
42.69%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (413)
18.98%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (96)
4.41%

Watched Threads