The Student Room Group

Need help wjec py3 psychology 3rd june

I can't find my ethical issues in non human participants anywhere, could anybody send me them if possible?! PLLLEAAASSEE
Reply 1
Hi
I was looking at the past papers up til Jan 2014 and these are the predictions I came up with...

Memory: Disorders of Memory/Explanations of Forgetting

Abnormal: Treatments of Depression

Levels of Consciousness: Theories of Sleep

Controversies: Psychology as a Science

Obviously you can't just rely on predictions, but I'm definitely going to learn these ones more. Depression treatments as far as I know, have never come up and psychology as a science hasn't for a number of years, so they're pretty likely in my opinion??? Let me know what you think!
Hey! Yeh I've had a look and that's never came up so I've looked at that quite a bit. How are you finding revising them all? Any tips?
Reply 3
Original post by courtneyhickey18
Hey! Yeh I've had a look and that's never came up so I've looked at that quite a bit. How are you finding revising them all? Any tips?

:smile:
I think breaking each essay up into smaller parts is a good way to do it, it works for me at least! So, for treatments of depression, I've split it in 2 parts, drug treatments and CBT then made a plan for each, then revised the plans by making spider diagrams. Just make sure when you're writing up the real essay that you link both parts together so it flows.

What I've also found useful is revision/flash cards, so they might be worth a shot too.
Thanks! I'm finding it so hard to revise them all. Do you think it's risky not to revise the essays that came up last year?
Reply 5
Original post by em2014
:smile:
I think breaking each essay up into smaller parts is a good way to do it, it works for me at least! So, for treatments of depression, I've split it in 2 parts, drug treatments and CBT then made a plan for each, then revised the plans by making spider diagrams. Just make sure when you're writing up the real essay that you link both parts together so it flows.

What I've also found useful is revision/flash cards, so they might be worth a shot too.

Whooops I've just realised I've posted the PY4 predictions on the wrong thread. Sorry! :colondollar:
Reply 6
Original post by courtneyhickey18
Thanks! I'm finding it so hard to revise them all. Do you think it's risky not to revise the essays that came up last year?

I'm not an expert or anything, but I would still revise them, as if they were answered badly last year, they might reappear. I would revise the predictions more than the ones that came up last year, though :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest