The Student Room Group
Studying in halls, University of Cambridge
University of Cambridge
Cambridge

St John's College (Cambridge) Students and Applicants

Scroll to see replies

caaakeeey
lol.
Have you seen the footprints on our floor from someone on the floor walking back from the shower, it like stripped the wood, and you can see footprints from the shower into his room, its hilarious.
I'm probably going to tell you again too.

Yep, our floor's like that too! And you can see where we stand when we come out in the morning to have a chat, and one of us has just got out the shower...there's like 3 extra light patches, one outside my door, one outside L's and one outside S's! :biggrin:
Studying in halls, University of Cambridge
University of Cambridge
Cambridge
Wooo I got in! I really really hope I can meet the conditions, but if I mess up I don't even care because ST JOHN'S WANTED MEEEE :biggrin:
BrightGirl
Wooo I got in! I really really hope I can meet the conditions, but if I mess up I don't even care because ST JOHN'S WANTED MEEEE :biggrin:

Well done :biggrin: Good luck with your exams :smile:
What subject are you doing?
SoapyDish
Well done :biggrin: Good luck with your exams :smile:
What subject are you doing?

Thank youuu!

Natsci! :biggrin:
BrightGirl
Thank youuu!

Natsci! :biggrin:

Good choice :p: Bio or Phys?
SoapyDish
Good choice :p: Bio or Phys?

Phys :p: Gosh I can't believe it.
BrightGirl
Phys :p: Gosh I can't believe it.

I was like that too! My mum brought the envelope into where I work for me to open it...I proceeded to run around the store hugging all my colleagues :woo: What are your offer requirements?
BrightGirl
Heh that must have been scary though! :p: I saw how thin it was and was like, 'Oh no...', but it was all good! A*A, really worried about meeting it, but i'll try my best. :biggrin:

Yeah I had a thin letter too, John's email most of the information (and later on, a load of forms which you have to print out and sent back to them :rant: )...
You seem like a bright girl, ( :wink: ) so I'm sure you'll do great :biggrin:
ahh nice one, i'm still waiting for the mail to come! Is it true that St. Johns don't follow the auto-pool rules? Apparently some1 who had the results to be auto-pooled was outright rejected :s.
SoapyDish
Yeah I had a thin letter too, John's email most of the information (and later on, a load of forms which you have to print out and sent back to them :rant: )...
You seem like a bright girl, ( :wink: ) so I'm sure you'll do great :biggrin:

:p: Thank youu and oo forms, I (seriously) can't wait to fill John's stuff out :biggrin:
Funkachillislap
ahh nice one, i'm still waiting for the mail to come! Is it true that St. Johns don't follow the auto-pool rules? Apparently some1 who had the results to be auto-pooled was outright rejected :s.

No idea, but good luck! :yy::yy::yy:
:smile: Well clare and kings had threads so why should the best college not have a thread eh?

Right I'll get the ball rolling for St. John's

Name: Jenni
Course at St. John's: History
Starting year: 2010
Conditions: A*AA with A* in history
Reactions: Joy. Disbelief. Euphoria. A sense of all my hard work paying off. Surprise. Excitement! :woo:
Reply 1212
BrightGirl
:p: Thank youu and oo forms, I (seriously) can't wait to fill John's stuff out :biggrin:

I don't think you'll hear anything else until after your results
It's a damned long wait
aKarma
I don't think you'll hear anything else until after your results
It's a damned long wait

But so worth it, don'tcha think?! :biggrin:

How are your holidays going btw? Haven't spoken to you for a while! When are you heading back to good ol' Cambridge?
Name: Dunc
Course: MML (French and ab initio Italian)
Starting year: 2010
Conditions: A*AA in any of Bio, Chem and Music
Reactions: AAAAAAAALALALLALALALALLA
Omgomgomg I GOT AN OFFER :biggrin:
Ziffachan
Omgomgomg I GOT AN OFFER :biggrin:

Congrats :biggrin:
SoapyDish
Congrats :biggrin:

Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuu :smile: omfg yay
Ziffachan
Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuu :smile: omfg yay