The Student Room Group

best clubbing holiday? i.e Magaluf / Napa / Kavos :)

heyy :biggrin:

My friends and i are booking a holiday in a few weeks time, having never been on a clubbing holiday, I felt it was worth doing some research into picking the best place and seeing what anyones previous experiences were like :smile:

Are Magaluf/Napa/Kavos etc relatively similar?

Not too fussed about price, but just looking for advice on the place with best beaches/day activities and nightlife :biggrin:

cheers :smile:
Reply 1
Hi,

I went to Magaluf last year (August) and that was pretty good! That was my first clubbing holiday and couldn't knock the place...stayed in the Lively Magaluf Hotel which was literally round the corner from the main strip!! The beach is very close, probably a 2 minute walk from that hotel and the atmosphere was electric there, always something going on whether that be a foam party, paint/uv party or bar crawl. I've no doubt the other places are just as good but obviously maga would be the closest to the UK if anything went wrong?

Good luck and hope it goes well wherever you decide to go

Jamie
Reply 2
Magalluf was my first clubbing holiday followed by Ibiza last summer. Maga was amazing, my friends and I loved it. Beach is gorgeous/huge too, I find in greece the beaches can be full of pebbles and quite small in comparison. Nightlife is good and really cheap, MCP stamp for 25 euro gets you free entry into 5 clubs with unlimited drinks from 11 for 4am, felt really safe out at night too even in when our group got separated. Just watch out for the lucky lucky men anywhere you go. Ibiza is insanely good but outrageously expensive for a first clubbing holiday (vodka coke in ushuaia was 18 euro and 15 in Space) :s-smilie:

Needless to say I did all my drinking at the hotel :tongue:
Hope that helps!

Quick Reply

Latest