Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I know there is an exam result thread but it deals with every subject so thought I'ld start one just for geog! So how did every1 do? Are you into the uni you wanted?

ReputationRep:
    Yep i'm all good I got what I needed to get into UCL, can't beleive how well i did. Im so happy.

Results:AAAB and somehow got a merit in AEA geography.

Hope everyone got their grades and congratulation to everyone. So Hayles how did you do?

ReputationRep:
    Got an A in WJEC geography! 532/600. 113/120 in the synoptic :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Got an A in AQA Geog, Got into bham so its all good.

ReputationRep:
    Going to St John's college oxford to study Geo in October

Needed AAA

Achieved AAAB, U in Geo AEA, merit in Eco AEA

Was very happy with Geo UMS of 587

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I got the A I needed and will be studying at King's!!! SO happy- I was CONVINCED I hadn't got in.....but YAY!

ReputationRep:
    seems like everyone got an A in geography lol - me included

UMS score of 536 i think so at the moment i look like this --->

ReputationRep:
    well done guys! I got my A too, 580/600 edexcel! well chuffed! Off to notts uni to do geoggers now, yay! anyone else at notts?

ReputationRep:
    got AAA so off to sheffield wohoooooo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Hayles*)
    well done guys! I got my A too, 580/600 edexcel! well chuffed! Off to notts uni to do geoggers now, yay! anyone else at notts?
    Me

Got my A in OCR geography ;happy2;

ReputationRep:
    I got an A in geography too with A in every module 111/120 in synoptic which i was very surprised with! got AAB and off to UCL now! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Hayles*)
    me too! I got 3 As so I'm also off to nottingham next year. see you guys there...

well done everyone, so far everyone seems quite happy about results

ReputationRep:
    I'm studying English at Uni, but was interested in how people did anyway. I basically self-taught Geography (teacher was there <40% of the time, and was useless when he was) and didn't get a great UMS. I think my modules went something like this: 80/100 (rivers and coasts), 97/100 (rural and urban environments), 64/100 (coursework), 88/90 (global challenges), 75/90 (natural hazards/tourism coursework), 99/120 (synoptic).

ReputationRep:
    Edexcel B
    AS: 100/100 (Human), 94/100 (Physical), 100/100 (Coursework)
    A2: 81/90 (Global Challenge), 90/90 (Coursework/Hazards), 101/120 (Synoptic)
    Total: 566/600

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: August 30, 2006

University open days

• University of Lincoln
    Mini Open Day at the Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Dec '18
  • University of East Anglia
    UEA Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 4 Jan '19
  • Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 9 Jan '19
Poll
Do you have any savings?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.