I embarrassed myself by getting a boner in front of a girl in public

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Me and a girl buddy went down the local pub to hang out, she was wearing a low cut top so it was hard for me to keep eye contact with her so I kept glancing at her boobs. I said to her its hard it her, she ended up putting the pint glass between her boobs.

We were laughing about it but it was turning me on even though she is just a friend, I could feel my penis getting erection. She asked me am I feeling okay as I had my erection face on which I couldn't turn off.

I didn't want to sit there freaking her out so I decided to get out to go to the toilet. I walked off really fast, I came back out once it died down. She said she saw my boner when I walked off, it wasn't clear if she was creeped out by it or she didn't mind.

I kept apologizing to her over and over. Am I overracting to this? and girls how would you feel if you caught a male friend with a boner?
Advertisement
mikeyd85
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Me and a girl buddy went down the local pub to hang out, she was wearing a low cut top so it was hard for me to keep eye contact with her so I kept glancing at her boobs. I said to her its hard it her, she ended up putting the pint glass between her boobs.

We were laughing about it but it was turning me on even though she is just a friend, I could feel my penis getting erection. She asked me am I feeling okay as I had my erection face on which I couldn't turn off.

I didn't want to sit there freaking her out so I decided to get out to go to the toilet. I walked off really fast, I came back out once it died down. She said she saw my boner when I walked off, it wasn't clear if she was creeped out by it or she didn't mind.

I kept apologizing to her over and over. Am I overracting to this? and girls how would you feel if you caught a male friend with a boner?
:lol:

I nearly died!

It happens dude, just keep rolling.
Truflais
Badges: 20
Report 6 years ago
I had my erection face on which I couldn't turn off.
Cried at this :rofl:

But honestly, just forget about it. If she was creeped out she probably wouldn't have mentioned it If I were her I'd probs have just ignored it, I'd imagine the guy was embarrassed enough about it without me mentioning it.
TolerantBeing
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
:wtf:

Just don't mention it again, and definitely no more apologising! I don't know about other girls, but if it were me I'd rather a guy not continuously apologise for his erection, just say sorry once, laugh it off, and forget about it.
Last edited by RK; 4 months ago
the bear
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago

typo alert
Advertisement
Maid Marian
Report 6 years ago
Erection face? Erection face?! :lolwut:

I'd just be flattered tbh.
Infinity_4652
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
forget it and move on
Advertisement
JamesyC
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago

If she was creeped out you would know about it. Probably took it as a compliment and nothing more.

Can't say its ever happened to me though.. most women realise we have very little control over it, dunno about the erection face though.
stargirl63
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
You have an erection face? Pic?
Advertisement
Future African game vet
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
haha, oh dear- dont worry about it - most girls I know would take it as a complement - its just something that naturally happens :P
bless...
Plumstone
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I'd be flattered and amused, but I wouldn't be creeped out.

Just try to forget about it and hope that she's not the kind of person to tell all her friends about it....
Advertisement
Plumstone
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by the bear)
typo alert
I love you! :toofunny:
cambio wechsel
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
She noticed you looking at her boobs and played up to this by putting a pint glass between them. She chose to say "I see you got a boner [from looking at my tits]"...

You could have been putting your 'having sex face' on if you'd played your cards right.
Advertisement
ChocInABox
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
erection face: :perv:

The fact that she put the pint between her boobs though makes it seem as if she wanted you to look :rolleyes:
corax
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
'Erection face'?

Well, you learn something new everyday..
ChickenMadness
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
She was doing it on purpose lmao. And got a kick out of it as well it looks like.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
erection face is half way between normal and jizz face, some of these posts made me laugh lol

Her boobs do send me into a trance sometimes like I'm going into a different world in my head with hard hitting rock music and a lot of spirals.

She is a joking type but yeah i'm hoping she don't find too creepy like the girls on here have said, take as a compliment. I'm worried if she don't.
Advertisement
Rebel_Chick
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago

Can I call you boner? :teehee:
Anyway happens quite often so I've got used to it, but the 1st time I saw a bloke personally get a stiffy round me I just went in my head :gah: but shortly teased him about it and laughed it off. Been using that tactic ever since and haven't been raped yet. Think I'll stick to it, it's just a boner, it's nature.
Kim-Jong-Illest
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by TolerantBeing)
:wtf:

Just don't mention it again, and definitely no more apologising! I don't know about other girls, but if it were me I'd rather a guy not continuously apologise for his erection, just say sorry once, laugh it off, and forget about it.
why does he have to say sorry lol
Odd socks
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Erection face?

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (50)
31.65%
No - I have already returned home (20)
12.66%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (33)
20.89%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (14)
8.86%
No - I live at home during term anyway (41)
25.95%

Watched Threads