The Student Room Group

Hilarious video of women screaming and being unladylike and men going down gracefully

http://vimeo.com/97086070

Funniest thing I've seen in a while, ha ha.

I was thinking, it should have been the other way round: the men should've made a noise and leaped like fresh-blooded young hounds back onto the pier, not the women. The women should've gone down gracefully.

But it were not to be.

I think it's funny how women always scream at the slightest. Women who scream: are you ashamed?
Reply 1
Original post by imlosingmyhead
http://vimeo.com/97086070

Funniest thing I've seen in a while, ha ha.

I was thinking, it should have been the other way round: the men should've made a noise and leaped like fresh-blooded young hounds back onto the pier, not the women. The women should've gone down gracefully.

But it were not to be.

I think it's funny how women always scream at the slightest. Women who scream: are you ashamed?

Naw, do you know how much money all that make up, dresses, hair etc cost? Pretty penny.

We men can get into a tux or suit and go about our ****.
Dammit I'm now so ashamed of being a woman that screams I can't believe this. Can't even live with myself now argh I'm such an embarassment to my gender how dare I scream! :biggrin: :P

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Histrionic personality disorder (HPD) is defined by the American Psychiatric Association as a personality disorder characterized by a pattern of excessive emotions and attention-seeking, including inappropriately seductive behavior and an excessive need for approval, usually beginning in early adulthood.

People with HPD have a high need for attention, make loud and inappropriate appearances, exaggerate their behaviors and emotions, and crave stimulation. They may exhibit sexually provocative behavior, express strong emotions with an impressionistic style, and can be easily influenced by others.

Additional characteristics may include:

Constant seeking of reassurance or approval
Excessive sensitivity to criticism or disapproval
Pride of own personality and unwillingness to change, viewing any change as a threat
Inappropriately seductive appearance or behavior of a sexual nature
Using somatic symptoms (of physical illness) to garner attention
A need to be the center of attention
Low tolerance for frustration or delayed gratification
Rapidly shifting emotional states that may appear superficial or exaggerated to others
Tendency to believe that relationships are more intimate than they actually are
Making rash decisions
Being easily influenced by others, especially those who treat them approvingly
Being overly dramatic and emotional

Source: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2701410

Not all women are like that. You can't call being a woman a disorder lmao, that's right misogynistic
ahahahhahaha girl at the end was like f'ck this im out
Wasn't funny at all
why do girls scream (and cry) like this in society? bunch'a cowards
Original post by matthewduncan
Wasn't funny at all

Watch closely how gracefully the men descend into the depths, like a dignified ship being wrecked.
OOH MY GAD. OH MY GAD. OMY GAHD. Americans...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending