Is there nothing I can do Watch

Unity
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
Well got my grades

Firm wanted AAA and I got AAB. Though no update on track, tried calling but to no avail. I asked to change to a different course earlier in the week they said they might be able to sort me out an offer for AAB ( Standard requirements for that course)

Is there anything I can do but wait?

PS. I've met my insurance grades but it still says conditional on track, also.
bluenoxid
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
When you say to no avail, do you mean no contact, declined you or have told you to wait patiently :mad:

Your Insurance will not change anything until they receive confirmation that you have been dumped by your firm or given an offer
silence
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
i missed my grades for my firm last year - no update on track is actually quite a good thing. it means that they're still considering you.
Unity
Rep:
?
Well, I keep trying to get through to the admissions tutor for my firm but it always goes rings once/twice and goes straight through to the answering machine.
Unity
Rep:
?
(Original post by PQ)
which uni is it?

try the central admissions lines http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...57&postcount=2

lots of admissions tutors turn off external calls and only accept calls that have come through the hotline
I thought that number was for clearing enquiries only? The Uni is Imperial
Unity
Rep:
?
http://www2.imperial.ac.uk/mathemati...g/a_levels.php

Just found this page, thanks to all.
mr_danny87
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I had the same thing from surrey. I applied for aerospace for an offer of BCC. I got my results today so scared when I got a CCD although biology was only a couple of marks from a C. But I called them up and they confirmed my place. So now i'm happy as can be
Unity
Rep:
?
(Original post by mr_danny87)
I had the same thing from surrey. I applied for aerospace for an offer of BCC. I got my results today so scared when I got a CCD although biology was only a couple of marks from a C. But I called them up and they confirmed my place. So now i'm happy as can be
Congratulations, sure hope its the same for me.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    All Departments Open 13:00-17:00. Find out more about our diverse range of subject areas and career progression in the Arts & Humanities, Social Sciences, Medicine & Health Sciences, and the Sciences. Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Solent University
    Careers in maritime Undergraduate
    Sat, 2 Feb '19
  • Sheffield Hallam University
    City and Collegiate Campus Undergraduate
    Sun, 3 Feb '19

The new Gillette ad. Is it:

Man-hating bullsh*t (140)
46.51%
Pro-humanity (161)
53.49%