The Student Room Group

AQA HIS3D - complete fail!!!

I have a major problem that may lead to me failing the exam.
What I have written is okay, (I hope!) but the way I wrote it on the page and its layout may mean it gets scanned wrong and therefore half of one of my questions wont be seen by the examiner and marked.

I accidentally started writing my first answer on page 3 of the answer booklet, but then carried on writing my response on the previous page due to be turning the booklet wrong, my response then continues on page 4. I didn't have any time to re-write the question, but put a note at the top and bottom of each page as to where it carried on. My number in the margin is still only at the top of page 3 where the essay started so will the pages be scanned starting from there or the whole booklet?

I'm having such a breakdown over this!!!
Original post by iElvendork
I have a major problem that may lead to me failing the exam.
What I have written is okay, (I hope!) but the way I wrote it on the page and its layout may mean it gets scanned wrong and therefore half of one of my questions wont be seen by the examiner and marked.

I accidentally started writing my first answer on page 3 of the answer booklet, but then carried on writing my response on the previous page due to be turning the booklet wrong, my response then continues on page 4. I didn't have any time to re-write the question, but put a note at the top and bottom of each page as to where it carried on. My number in the margin is still only at the top of page 3 where the essay started so will the pages be scanned starting from there or the whole booklet?

I'm having such a breakdown over this!!!

Heya, I would try not to worry about this too much. :smile: I'm sure it will all go through fine. This kind of thing happens frequently I'd imagine, and you put clear notes to show where your question carries on, so I wouldn't fret. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest