AQA GCSE Economics 23rd May 2014 and 3rd June 2014

Watch
azo
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
How did people find it? I thought it wasn't too bad....
fsaafe
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 7 years ago
It was tbh better than i thought. Although it was quite challeniging in terms of time due to long case study.Unit 12 is always hard in my opinion tho..
azo
Rep:
What did you put for 2 ways the government can reduce global warming? I put subsidising the development and use of renewable energy sources and the taxation of non-renewable resources like fossil fuels..
fsaafe
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
i wrote similar to you, i wrote use renewable sources and taxing fossil fuels
azo
Rep:
Ah cool I'm pretty sure our responses merit the 6 marks. That question on the effects on UK society from high levels of poverty, kinda threw me... I nicked the higher crime rate one from "Item B", and then said about a lower overall standard of health but it was hard to not go on about the economic effects e.g more cost for the NHS so higher taxatione etc...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you give consent for uni's to contact your parent/trusted person in a mental health crisis?

Yes - my parent/carer (138)
33.91%
Yes - a trusted person (107)
26.29%
No (110)
27.03%
I'm not sure (52)
12.78%

Watched Threads