Your thoughts on Fox hunting?

Watch this thread
RebeccaTheWhovia
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
I've always been anti-hunting against foxes and I was happy that it was illegal. However, even though I don't live in an urban area, I woke up this morning to find my pet chickens had all been slaughtered, carnage everywhere and my favourite chicken had been carried off.

It is funny how one little thing can change your aspects on things and in light of my poor chickens with their throats ripped out, I am now pro-hunting.

What are you thoughts on fox hunting? Have you had anything like this happen to you?
Chicken.M.
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by RebeccaTheWhovia)
I've always been anti-hunting against foxes and I was happy that it was illegal. However, even though I don't live in an urban area, I woke up this morning to find my pet chickens had all been slaughtered, carnage everywhere and my favourite chicken had been carried off.

It is funny how one little thing can change your aspects on things and in light of my poor chickens with their throats ripped out, I am now pro-hunting.

What are you thoughts on fox hunting? Have you had anything like this happen to you?
I don't like the traditional, ride around on horses with a pack of dogs and rip the fox to pieces hunting.

But sure farmers should be able to shoot any foxes that try to kill their animals.
trasitszy
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by ChickenMadness)
I don't like the traditional, ride around on horses with a pack of dogs and rip the fox to pieces hunting.

But sure farmers should be able to shoot any foxes that try to kill their animals.
Yeah I am of this opinion too, I can't quite get on board with killing animals for sport in the way they are killed when they are hunted, but a clean shot with a gun is fair enough I think. Also sorry about your chickens OP!
meenu89
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
I would make it legal again (although I have never ever been fox hunting or intend to do so).
gemmam
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by ChickenMadness)

This.

Posted from TSR Mobile
thecellist
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
my opinion on fox hunting is that it should be completely banned because when u go fox hunting you are helping a group of farmers and horse riders shred a fox to pieces just because the ate there live stock . yes they may of ate your livestock but you have no right to kill the innocent creatures they are just living a normal life and this is how the circle of life works. they have done nothing to harm you so why do you kill them so just leave them alone.(BTW i am not vegan but i am pesketarian)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (59)
26.94%
As I expected (70)
31.96%
Harder (82)
37.44%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (8)
3.65%

Watched Threads