ALawApplicant
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Couldn't see this around, only saw Edexcel etc so thought I would make a start.
Anyone else sitting this exam? G3 next week clashes with another exam so I am panicking a little with revision. Skills I am fine with, and coasts too, but Development just seems to be one big mess
TSR Learn Together
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Hi there,

While you're waiting for an answer, did you know we have 300,000 study resources that could answer your question in TSR's Learn together section?

We have everything from Teacher Marked Essays to Mindmaps and Quizzes to help you with your work. Take a look around.

If you're stuck on how to get started, try creating some resources. It's free to do and can help breakdown tough topics into manageable chunks. Get creating now.

Thanks!

Not sure what all of this is about? Head here to find out more.
Strolley
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by ALawApplicant)
but Development just seems to be one big mess
Development is such as mess!
kathryn195
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Developed was a mess today! i was hoping for a nice question about the development gap or and how TNC's affect LEDC's, but no such luck. Hated the development questions on the exam, such a shame as i really need an A to get into uni
Mistyblue02
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Can anyone remember the wording of the development trade blocs question from today's exam?
nadinelia11
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
How is everyone revising for G4??
AngryPenguin
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
My G4 revision is pretty bad to be honest.. I just don't know how to go about it...
username1042883
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I have slacked so much on G4 revision because I could'nt understand climate at all or remember any G3A case studies :/ but I've started today and I feel more confident for G4, so it's all good
ALawApplicant
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
(Original post by kathryn195)
Developed was a mess today! i was hoping for a nice question about the development gap or and how TNC's affect LEDC's, but no such luck. Hated the development questions on the exam, such a shame as i really need an A to get into uni
Which question did you answer? For the patterns of development you could have made reference to TNCs, as due to the globalisation of the economy they have brought benefits to a variety of countries such as India (that was my case study so I use that as an example) and this has leaf to an increase in development levels, contributing to changing patterns of development

For G4 my notes seemed in such a mess, but I've used this site and have them all in order now. I'm not sure what to do with the booklet though, my teacher wasn't really clear when she explained how that part works, so I'm panicking a little (okay a lot....). On the +side, I only need 126 UMS for an A overall, assuming 320 is an A so hopefully I'm all good as long as I can cobble together a decent answer
jbutcher
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by ALawApplicant)
Which question did you answer? For the patterns of development you could have made reference to TNCs, as due to the globalisation of the economy they have brought benefits to a variety of countries such as India (that was my case study so I use that as an example) and this has leaf to an increase in development levels, contributing to changing patterns of development

For G4 my notes seemed in such a mess, but I've used this site and have them all in order now. I'm not sure what to do with the booklet though, my teacher wasn't really clear when she explained how that part works, so I'm panicking a little (okay a lot....). On the +side, I only need 126 UMS for an A overall, assuming 320 is an A so hopefully I'm all good as long as I can cobble together a decent answer
I just came across this post and oh my goodness you have saved me for G4! Thank you so much for the link!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Who is winning Euro 2020

France (84)
26.17%
England (108)
33.64%
Belgium (27)
8.41%
Germany (38)
11.84%
Spain (6)
1.87%