The Student Room Group

URGENT exam question!

I had an English exam today and I used 3 pieces of extra paper. The first piece I wrote all my details on but the other 2 I was just about to write my details when my invigilator told me that I don't need to just write them 'just write the sheet number because it is is in the same booklet' but what if they lose one and all it says is sheet number what will happen? Why did she do this to me? Will I fail? Do they check it? Any advice I'm crying this 60% and I did all the question 2 on paper! I'm predicted an A/A*. Is there anything I can do or was she right and nothing will happen. Please reply.😥
Reply 1
Original post by JazzyT17
I had an English exam today and I used 3 pieces of extra paper. The first piece I wrote all my details on but the other 2 I was just about to write my details when my invigilator told me that I don't need to just write them 'just write the sheet number because it is is in the same booklet' but what if they lose one and all it says is sheet number what will happen? Why did she do this to me? Will I fail? Do they check it? Any advice I'm crying this 60% and I did all the question 2 on paper! I'm predicted an A/A*. Is there anything I can do or was she right and nothing will happen. Please reply.

can't tell if genuinely serious

or very good troll
Did you use a treasury tag to secure all of your extra sheets to the original booklet?
Reply 3
Original post by melody19
Did you use a treasury tag to secure all of your extra sheets to the original booklet?

No she didn't give me one, they haven't done so in any of the exams that we've already taken that's why I'm so worried :/
Reply 4
Original post by mickel_w
can't tell if genuinely serious

or very good troll

No this is genuinely serious!
Original post by JazzyT17
No she didn't give me one, they haven't done so in any of the exams that we've already taken that's why I'm so worried :/

If it's happened in all of the exams, then it means it's not only you. So I don't really know, I've never been in this situation but maybe talk to your exams officer and see what they say? Take a friend with you who's in the same situation? There must be others if you've not been given any for every exam! :confused:
Reply 6
Original post by melody19
If it's happened in all of the exams, then it means it's not only you. So I don't really know, I've never been in this situation but maybe talk to your exams officer and see what they say? Take a friend with you who's in the same situation? There must be others if you've not been given any for every exam! :confused:

The other invigilators say write your name on every pice but this one said don't and plus she was collecting the papers so I was in kind of a rush :/

Quick Reply

Latest