Physics Unit 2 OCR Help/Discussion

Watch this thread
Taffs12
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Hi there.

This feed is here if any of you need help with the electrons, waves and photons unit. Feel free to ask anything you like and I will try my best to help.

How do you guys revise for the explanation questions?
tory88
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 7 years ago
The best way to revise for explanation questions, other than making sure you understand the material (and haven't just memorised it), is to look at past papers and their mark schemes. This will give you the best idea of what examiners look for in an answer. Be sure also to look at the examiner's comments - these will give you an indication of what not to say.
Taffs12
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Hey! Thanks for getting back to me. I think that's what I'll do! How are you feeling about unit 2?

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (167)
40.73%
The paper was reasonable (186)
45.37%
Not feeling great about that exam... (36)
8.78%
It was TERRIBLE (21)
5.12%

Watched Threads