The Student Room Group

Why are boys so confusing?

I've been talking to this guy since the start of the school year (so September/October) pretty much everyday, when we talk it's all casual then starts to get flirty yet he doesn't talk to me in school, seeing as we are both in sixth form and see each other around, even if i tried to say hi or smile he'll look away in shyness, but is so confident through text and around his friends, what does this all mean? Why does he act flirty but doesn't talk to me in person?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by zara.bartlett
I've been talking to this guy since the start of the school year (so September/October) pretty much everyday, when we talk it's all casual then starts to get flirty yet he doesn't talk to me in school, seeing as we are both in sixth form and see each other around, even if i tried to say hi or smile he'll look away in shyness, but is so confident through text and around his friends, what does this all mean? Why does he act flirty but doesn't talk to me in person?

Maybe he is trying to get away from you. To be honest you sound like a horrible person. Leave the man alone and stop with the misandrist comments.
Original post by idowhatidesire2
Maybe he is trying to get away from you. To be honest you sound like a horrible person. Leave the man alone and stop with the misandrist comments.

wow thanks.
Reply 3
Give it sometime or if its really bothering you. Just ask him during text. I mean if you have been talking to each other for 6/7 months now so you can ask him why he does that. I wouldn't worry too much. He's just shy.
He may like you.

Go and ask him?
Reply 5

Wow you are a real people person aren't you?
wow thanks.

You sound like a stalker and actually possibly a pervert. In fact the man should steer clear of you completely.
You sound like a stalker and actually possibly a pervert. In fact the man should steer clear of you completely.

he starts the conversation goof ball
Reply 8
Woe you sound like someone I know (i doubt you are that person)! Don't listen to idowhatidesire2 if you actually like him then tell him! If not I don't see the problem.
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
He may like you.

Go and ask him?

he'd probably run away haha, i might try, thanks
Original post by Rosie786
Give it sometime or if its really bothering you. Just ask him during text. I mean if you have been talking to each other for 6/7 months now so you can ask him why he does that. I wouldn't worry too much. He's just shy.

yeah, just it's strange that's all, oh well ha
Original post by Aph
Woe you sound like someone I know (i doubt you are that person)! Don't listen to idowhatidesire2 if you actually like him then tell him! If not I don't see the problem.

hopefully not hehe, i don't know if i like him, he hasn't really given me a chance to ://
he starts the conversation goof ball

You are the goof ball. I do feel sorry for the males today, having to deal with psychotic people like yourself. Have you ever thought that maybe he is just being polite and you are invading his personal place?
he'd probably run away haha, i might try, thanks

Why not ask him out over text? :tongue:
Reply 14
yeah, just it's strange that's all, oh well ha

I know but that's how some people are. They are much reserved to the person they like in real life. Just ask him to hang out or something
Wow you are a real people person aren't you?

There are so many disgusting people such as OP and indeed yourself around that after a while one gets tired of them.
You are the goof ball. I do feel sorry for the males today, having to deal with psychotic people like yourself. Have you ever thought that maybe he is just being polite and you are invading his personal place?

are you even real?
Pretty much all guys are 10x more confident by text than in person, and if they say otherwise they're lying. He's probably just nervous
Reply 18

I disagree passionately and ruthlessly that boys are confusing following a incident with you and one other boy. Firstly are you ****ing mad? Why are you trying to badger all boys like this.
I'm going to address the elephant in the room: you decided on this title to just attract more people to your pathetic post, regardless of the fact that it is actually irrelevant and untrue. Disgrace
I know but that's how some people are. They are much reserved to the person they like in real life. Just ask him to hang out or something

that's an idea, thanks!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending