The Student Room Group

Worried about course

Hello,

I have completed my finance application and everything has been received and confirmed. However, on my application it states (4yr sand which) human resource management. I am now unsure about whether I will do a sandwich year but will decide when the time comes to. And also on UCAS it doesn't say 4 year sandwich but it is still the same course is this going to be a problem or does it not matter considering I am not going to be doing my sandwich year yet. I emailed my future uni and they didn't say much and it didn't seem to be a big deal but then I don't know if they understood me. Am I unnecessarily worrying? I know you reapply for finance every year so it would mean that I could change it and my course as it goes on. I'm just worried I'm registered for the wrong course and won't get my finance!! Help me out!
Hi Digbee,

Not to worry, the application will remain as is until you come to the year where the sandwich placement normally takes places so say for example your sandwich year is in the 3rd year of your course.
If you did not wish to take up the sandwich year in the third year you would simply complete a change of circumstances to change it when applying in that academic year.

You do not need to do anything at this stage.

Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending