?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Zeal
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by xBen91)
I'm graduating next month and happy to answer any questions about the 4 year LLB SW course or NTU in general
Hey there!

Congrats!

I'm interested in the sandwich LL.B course. How difficult was it to get work placements? Also, how was the uni in general (Tutor support, class size, mock court rooms, facilities)?

Thanks for your help!
xBen91
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
summarlea
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hi,
I am looking at uni's for 2015. I live in the south east and don't know Nottingham at all. So far I have visited 4 uni's and NTU is my favourite. I liked the location, and the new halls of residence,(other uni's accommodation is old and depressing). The extra's they offer on the Law LLB sandwich course ie working abroad, pro bono scheme, innocence project, law advice, is not all offered elsewhere. I am studying BTEC Business at college and wondered if the course is very difficult and what support is offered if you are struggling. Also is it a uni you would recommend, the open day was very good, but was this just on show for the day?
Hassan20
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hi,
I hold offers for NTU senior status LLB and the GDL for this september 2014. So what is your take on NTU, I mean i'm an overseas student so I have to travel and spend alot when it comes to arriving there in nottingham at NTU. So is there any opportunities in terms of some part time work to cover up on some proportion of the living costs? And what is your take on the GDL/CPE and the senior status law is the senior status LLB the better route? Considering I have very low grades but from a very good university top 100 (that is according the world rankings by times and qs). Lastly how hard is it to get the certificate of academic standing from BSB with a ordinary degree from a good uni however I do have 16 years of education? I am not sure on the professional route that is the LPC or BPTC though I do hold the certificate of academic standing from the SRA. Sorry for bumping in to the LLB sandwich discussion, I am just anxious on how to decide on the gdl or senior llb. That is I don't want to be hanging with a qualification which holds no academic worth out of the Uk that is the probability of acceptance on the lpc and bptc after the gdl.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Nottingham Trent University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sun, 3 Nov '19
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 30 Nov '19
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 30 Jan '20

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (102)
24.06%
No (322)
75.94%

Watched Threads