unkn0wnt0y0u
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Okay so I have loads of exams for science and maths in the next 2 weeks! (Biology, Chemistry and Physics) and I haven't revised for neither of them!
I'm planning on revising for the rest of them time that I have left.. My first exam is on Friday for chemistry modules 1,2,3.

What can I do to ensure that I pass them all with B's; I'd love to have A's but I think it's way to late ...

Do you think it is possible for me to achieve atleast a grade B minimum if I revise non-stop effectively along with breaks and good food? I really really really need these B grades ..

Please help x
EloiseStar
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Revising non-stop isn't the greatest idea. Take breaks to eat and make sure you do practice papers- it will help a hell of a lot.

As for getting Bs, it's possible, it just depends what you're working at currently. Don't expect to go from a F to a B but a D/C to a B (mainly C to B) is more achievable.
Fuenciado
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Past papers are your new best friend. Learn the exact wording that a mark scheme wants for the questions that consistently come up
MATHSPOW!!
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by unkn0wnt0y0u)
Okay so I have loads of exams for science and maths in the next 2 weeks! (Biology, Chemistry and Physics) and I haven't revised for neither of them!
I'm planning on revising for the rest of them time that I have left.. My first exam is on Friday for chemistry modules 1,2,3.

What can I do to ensure that I pass them all with B's; I'd love to have A's but I think it's way to late ...

Do you think it is possible for me to achieve atleast a grade B minimum if I revise non-stop effectively along with breaks and good food? I really really really need these B grades ..

Please help x
IF are doing AQA for science go to www.youtube.com/mygcsescience and just watch most of the videos and you'll probably get a B tbh. For maths go to https://www.mathswatchvle.com/
And use this login
Centre name : cardinalpole
Username : apupil
Password : mathswatch

This is the BEST way to revise maths just watch all of the B grade topic videos and you'll most likely to fab in your exam
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Sheffield Hallam University
    Get into Teaching in South Yorkshire Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20
  • The University of Law
    Solicitor Series: Assessing Trainee Skills – LPC, GDL and MA Law - London Moorgate campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20
  • University of East Anglia
    PGCE Open day Postgraduate
    Sat, 29 Feb '20

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (161)
60.98%
Yes- I don't like it (11)
4.17%
No- I want it (74)
28.03%
No- I don't want it (18)