This made me sick to my stomach Watch

DougieMcpuggy
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago

I can't believe what is happening in today's society. I know this isn't in the UK but it's still the TWENTY FIRST CENTURY. I feel really sorry for her children, they're at a really impressionable age, and may become the next generation of her way of thinking. The guys way of responding is funny though

WARNING WARNING WARNING. This video contains some strong/racist language and therefore is not suitable for viewers of a sensitive nature.

EDIT: wouldnt load video heres the link- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqdCWpUmP-Y
Genocidal
Badges: 16
Report 5 years ago
No video appears for me.
anosmianAcrimony
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Genocidal)
No video appears for me.
Nor me.
DougieMcpuggy
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Here's the video. (I hate my stupid AGES old laptop)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqdCWpUmP-Y
mackemforever
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by DougieMcpuggy)

I can't believe what is happening in today's society. I know this isn't in the UK but it's still the TWENTY FIRST CENTURY. I feel really sorry for her children, they're at a really impressionable age, and may become the next generation of her way of thinking. The guys way of responding is funny though

WARNING WARNING WARNING. This video contains some strong/racist language and therefore is not suitable for viewers of a sensitive nature.

EDIT: wouldnt load video heres the link- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqdCWpUmP-Y
First of all, for future reference all you need to do to embed a youtube video on here is use the [*youtube] tags around the part of the URL after "watch?v=", so for your video it would be:

[*youtube]gqdCWpUmP-Y[/youtube] (obviously without the * in both cases)

Secondly, yeah it sucks but at the end of the day there have always been racists, there will always be racists, and there is nothing that can be done about it unfortunately.
Genocidal
Badges: 16
Report 5 years ago
I don't see what the issue is here?

Woman uses racist insult.

So what? You might as well tell me about a man who litters.
ufo2012
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
As soon as I seen this thread I wondered what it was, lots of things make us sick:

Homosexuals, Transgenders, Pedophiles... but it was the racism thing again :|
SpikeyTeeth
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago

A bit of racism, so what? Name calling. The way you write you would think that you think this is worse than murder, rape, child abuse, killing of millions by bombing, etc.

Sorry but I don't see anything except a societal obsession with racism.

Posted from TSR Mobile
username912610
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Meh. As an Ethnic Minority, racism hardly shocks me these days tbh. I've become so desensitised about it now. I just don't care anymore unless it is aimed at me or people I know. Other than that I just don't care.
Spetznaaz
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago

Fixed - Will watch now.

Edit - You must be new to the internet..

A few days ago i was innocently browsing one morning and came across a recent video from, i believe it was Syria. In the video a group of men were driving along the dual carriageway, they then proceeded to unload their AK47's into random moving vehicles, clearly going for kill shots, then pulling over and filming the dead bodies. I then found out it was part of an HOUR long video, in high definition (why anyone would want to watch that is beyond me).

THAT made me sick to me stomach.

As for this video - Ignorant people gonna' be ignorant. **** em'.
Катя
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by ufo2012)
As soon as I seen this thread I wondered what it was, lots of things make us sick:

Homosexuals, Transgenders, Pedophiles... but it was the racism thing again :|
Why you're lumping LGBT people together with paedophiles I just don't understand.
the_lost_boy
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago

I'm so upset, I'm lowering myself to her level and writing hate on her twitter. What an ugly thot.
Snagprophet
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
This is disgusting. Fine, he could've made it up, but her attitude towards him, as well as calling him one on camera, pretty much proves this is true.

I'm usually sceptical of most videos because it doesn't show what happens beforehand. But this can't be hiding anything. It's clear what her attitude is. If he was making it up she would be showing a better example to her children.

It's disgusting she thinks she has a right to say this. Would be interesting to see how this happened, did she walk up to the car while he was sat in it and just said it? Was there a misunderstanding in the shop?

It's disgusting she did it in front of her kids. It's disgusting she uses her children as a human shield, trying to make out he's filming them. She is scum not because she is using and manipulating innocent children. She's potentially manipulating her husband as well.
ArtGoblin
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I wonder why he didn't just drive off? He did kind of egg her on a bit by talking to her when her back was turned, not that that excuses her behaviour in any way. It's understandable that he would be angry about the way she treated him. It's really not cool how her address is going around the internet though.That's one of the things I absolutely hate about the internet; it shouldn't be up to the internet mob to do justice.

Edit: Having thought about what I wrote, it sounds a bit like victim blaming. I can see why he's want to challenge her and no-one should just have to lie down and take that.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are cats selfish

Yes (135)
61.09%
No (86)
38.91%

Watched Threads