The Student Room Group

Share your photos with TSR and you could earn up to £400!

Our results day photo share is now closed - thanks to all those who took part.

With the end of exams on the horizon, we're gearing up for results day. And we want you - the TSR community - to be the faces of The Student Room during this busy time of year.

Just share your photos with us and we'll pay you £10 for every one that we use around the site. We'll pay for up to 40 pictures from each TSR member - so you could earn up to £400. That's enough to sort out your summer holiday!

You might want to go out and shoot new pictures, and if you do that's great. But you'll probably find you already have lots of pics in your Facebook, on your phone or on your computer.

You can share those with us in lots of ways.

- Upload them straight onto this thread

- Like The Student Room on Facebook, then tag us in the pictures you want to share

- Tweet your pictures to @thestudentroom including the hashtag #tsrpics

- Email them to us at this address: [email protected]

Getting paid
You stand the best chance of having your photos chosen if they tick the following boxes

- Your pic is in high resolution: at least 600 pixels by 400 pixels in size.

- Your pic tells a story. We're looking for images that have energy - people laughing, crying, hugging, mugging it up for the camera etc. You don't have to send us professional-quality photos - we're looking for stuff that shows real life.

- Your pic is related to results day in some way. That might mean it's a snap of someone holding their results - but there are lots of other approaches as well. Some ideas of pics, along with the idea they might depict:

* Someone carrying a rucksack (they're off on their gap year)
* Someone having a conversation on the phone (they're calling up unis in Clearing, or maybe calling up their folks)
* People celebrating - even if it looks a bit cheesy (they're getting their results)
* Someone at a computer surrounded by their friends/family (they're logging onto Track in the morning)

Those are just ideas - we're sure you've got tons of better ones. Get in touch with us with your pics - we're looking forward to seeing them!
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

h.jpg
Here's my picture, how do I claim £400?

Is there an entry deadline?
TSR made a **** bank. nice.
Reply 5
How will the people whos photo's are chose be paid?
Original post by SummerPi
Is there an entry deadline?

No set deadline - but we'll be closing the contest once we have enough pics.
Original post by Kill3er
How will the people whos photo's are chose be paid?

Ideally via cheque or bank transfer. But you can opt for a different method if it's easier.
I suppose I won't be needing my revision notes anymore...

picture.jpg
Reply 9
Original post by dreadpiraterach
I suppose I won't be needing my revision notes anymore...

picture.jpg

Beautiful
Original post by shooks
With the end of exams on the horizon, we're gearing up for results day. And we want you - the TSR community - to be the faces of The Student Room during this busy time of year.

Just share your photos with us and we'll pay you £10 for every one that we use around the site. We'll pay for up to 40 pictures from each TSR member - so you could earn up to £400. That's enough to sort out your summer holiday!

You might want to go out and shoot new pictures, and if you do that's great. But you'll probably find you already have lots of pics in your Facebook, on your phone or on your computer.

You can share those with us in lots of ways.

- Upload them straight onto this thread

- Like The Student Room on Facebook, then tag us in the pictures you want to share

- Tweet your pictures to @thestudentroom including the hashtag #tsrpics

- Email them to us at this address: [email protected]

Getting paid
You stand the best chance of having your photos chosen if they tick the following boxes

- Your pic is in high resolution: at least 600 pixels by 400 pixels in size.

- Your pic tells a story. We're looking for images that have energy - people laughing, crying, hugging, mugging it up for the camera etc. You don't have to send us professional-quality photos - we're looking for stuff that shows real life.

- Your pic is related to results day in some way. That might mean it's a snap of someone holding their results - but there are lots of other approaches as well. Some ideas of pics, along with the idea they might depict:

* Someone carrying a rucksack (they're off on their gap year)
* Someone having a conversation on the phone (they're calling up unis in Clearing, or maybe calling up their folks)
* People celebrating - even if it looks a bit cheesy (they're getting their results)
* Someone at a computer surrounded by their friends/family (they're logging onto Track in the morning)

Those are just ideas - we're sure you've got tons of better ones. Get in touch with us with your pics - we're looking forward to seeing them!

:smile:
Original post by zedaa
Beautiful

Seeing all of your revision burn after exams are finished is honestly one of the most therapeutic feelings in the world :tongue:
Came for boobs.

Left cause no boobs

EDIT:

except that one girl with the bum, still no boobs though
Reply 13
image.jpeg
We're ready for you, FP4.. A somewhat tenuous link with results day

ma pic. its me. holding ma results.
Original post by Jak610
image.jpeg
We're ready for you, FP4.. A somewhat tenuous link with results day

Will Smith?
Aahh this is where GCSE photography comes in handy......................................
Original post by gcsestudent2014
h.jpg

Is that your photo? I've seen somebody post that on here before.

edit:
Or maybe I've just clicked on this thread before and forgot about it...
(edited 9 years ago)
4sgxzxaju3h3qbl0egtykva2p389570869.3.jpg
Exams done? Next step: Wear a tux and steal a traffic cone.
Reply 19
You want a results day picture but before results day?

Quick Reply

Latest