Share your photos with TSR and you could earn up to £400! Watch

shooks
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Our results day photo share is now closed - thanks to all those who took part.

With the end of exams on the horizon, we're gearing up for results day. And we want you - the TSR community - to be the faces of The Student Room during this busy time of year.

Just share your photos with us and we'll pay you £10 for every one that we use around the site. We'll pay for up to 40 pictures from each TSR member - so you could earn up to £400. That's enough to sort out your summer holiday!

You might want to go out and shoot new pictures, and if you do that's great. But you'll probably find you already have lots of pics in your Facebook, on your phone or on your computer.

You can share those with us in lots of ways.

Getting paid
You stand the best chance of having your photos chosen if they tick the following boxes
  • - Your pic is in high resolution: at least 600 pixels by 400 pixels in size.
  • - Your pic tells a story. We're looking for images that have energy - people laughing, crying, hugging, mugging it up for the camera etc. You don't have to send us professional-quality photos - we're looking for stuff that shows real life.
  • - Your pic is related to results day in some way. That might mean it's a snap of someone holding their results - but there are lots of other approaches as well. Some ideas of pics, along with the idea they might depict:
* Someone carrying a rucksack (they're off on their gap year)
* Someone having a conversation on the phone (they're calling up unis in Clearing, or maybe calling up their folks)
* People celebrating - even if it looks a bit cheesy (they're getting their results)
* Someone at a computer surrounded by their friends/family (they're logging onto Track in the morning)

Those are just ideas - we're sure you've got tons of better ones. Get in touch with us with your pics - we're looking forward to seeing them!
gcsestudent2014
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Name:  h.jpg
Views: 1161
Size:  84.5 KB
DarknessAvenger
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Here's my picture, how do I claim £400?

SummerPi
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Is there an entry deadline?
AreebWithaHat
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
TSR made a **** bank. nice.
Kill3er
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
How will the people whos photo's are chose be paid?
shooks
Rep:
?
(Original post by SummerPi)
Is there an entry deadline?
No set deadline - but we'll be closing the contest once we have enough pics.
shooks
Rep:
?
(Original post by Kill3er)
How will the people whos photo's are chose be paid?
Ideally via cheque or bank transfer. But you can opt for a different method if it's easier.
dreadpiraterach
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I suppose I won't be needing my revision notes anymore...

Name:  picture.jpg
Views: 1135
Size:  92.3 KB
zedaa
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by dreadpiraterach)
I suppose I won't be needing my revision notes anymore...

Name:  picture.jpg
Views: 1135
Size:  92.3 KB
Beautiful
human_13
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by shooks)
With the end of exams on the horizon, we're gearing up for results day. And we want you - the TSR community - to be the faces of The Student Room during this busy time of year.

Just share your photos with us and we'll pay you £10 for every one that we use around the site. We'll pay for up to 40 pictures from each TSR member - so you could earn up to £400. That's enough to sort out your summer holiday!

You might want to go out and shoot new pictures, and if you do that's great. But you'll probably find you already have lots of pics in your Facebook, on your phone or on your computer.

You can share those with us in lots of ways.

Getting paid
You stand the best chance of having your photos chosen if they tick the following boxes
  • - Your pic is in high resolution: at least 600 pixels by 400 pixels in size.
  • - Your pic tells a story. We're looking for images that have energy - people laughing, crying, hugging, mugging it up for the camera etc. You don't have to send us professional-quality photos - we're looking for stuff that shows real life.
  • - Your pic is related to results day in some way. That might mean it's a snap of someone holding their results - but there are lots of other approaches as well. Some ideas of pics, along with the idea they might depict:

* Someone carrying a rucksack (they're off on their gap year)
* Someone having a conversation on the phone (they're calling up unis in Clearing, or maybe calling up their folks)
* People celebrating - even if it looks a bit cheesy (they're getting their results)
* Someone at a computer surrounded by their friends/family (they're logging onto Track in the morning)

Those are just ideas - we're sure you've got tons of better ones. Get in touch with us with your pics - we're looking forward to seeing them!
Attached files
dreadpiraterach
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by zedaa)
Beautiful
Seeing all of your revision burn after exams are finished is honestly one of the most therapeutic feelings in the world
I am Ace
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Came for boobs.

Left cause no boobs

EDIT:

except that one girl with the bum, still no boobs though
Jak610
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 728
Size:  52.0 KB
We're ready for you, FP4.. A somewhat tenuous link with results day
GnomeMage
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago

ma pic. its me. holding ma results.
GnomeMage
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Jak610)
Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 728
Size:  52.0 KB
We're ready for you, FP4.. A somewhat tenuous link with results day
Will Smith?
Anjum - Yasmin
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Aahh this is where GCSE photography comes in handy........................... ...........
iammeyouareyou
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by gcsestudent2014)
Name:  h.jpg
Views: 1161
Size:  84.5 KB
Is that your photo? I've seen somebody post that on here before.

edit:
Or maybe I've just clicked on this thread before and forgot about it...
hexagonalRod
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Name:  4sgxzxaju3h3qbl0egtykva2p389570869.3.jpg
Views: 515
Size:  11.0 KB
Exams done? Next step: Wear a tux and steal a traffic cone.
iDraw
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
You want a results day picture but before results day?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Chemistry Paper 3 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (274)
31.53%
The paper was reasonable (423)
48.68%
Not feeling great about that exam... (105)
12.08%
It was TERRIBLE (67)
7.71%

Watched Threads