Any comments on the Law degree?
Geogger
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by stars)
Any comments on the Law degree?
No real idea of the quality of the law degree, sorry!, but its a nice location and I know they have lots of links with Northern France - there is a Transmanche link, so I suspect that if you wanted to there could be the possibility of Law studies with French and with some experience and/or university courses in places like Lille and the Pas-de-Calais.
The University is fairly modern but with reasonable facilities, it has the Gulbenkian Theatre on site and is about 15mins walk from Canterbury. Its very much a campus uni, though 2nd and 3rd Yr students often live out - Canterbury is fairly expensive for renting, but places like Whitstable and Faversham have lots of places for rent, especially out of season.
The other university in Canterbury is ChristChurch College - used to be the old Teacher Training college - still good on Education there, but is now very closely linked to UKC who validate a lot of their degrees.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you do not get the A-level grades you want this summer, what is your likely next step?

Take autumn exams (178)
46.48%
Take exams next summer (56)
14.62%
Change uni choice through clearing (90)
23.5%
Apply to uni next year instead (41)
10.7%
I'm not applying to university (18)
4.7%

Watched Threads