Turn on thread page Beta

ocr A unifying concepts results watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Well I remember there being dozens of threads on this horrible exam a few months back so I wanna know how everyone did in it??

I got 30/60 (82/120) :s but thankfully it wasnt enough to detract from my overall grade

ReputationRep:
    :eek:

Well done old chap

ReputationRep:
    102/120 I think I hated it too. This was my highest mark for chem. My lowest was chains and rings

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stratomaster)
    :eek:

Well done old chap
    sorry, thought it was physics forum. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I got 89/120 not sure what the individual mark for the paper was but I was told my coursework mark was mid range in my class's marks and the lowest was 48/60 so say I got 52 in coursework it means I got around 37/60 for the exam or lower whoopsy

ReputationRep:
    I (somehow) got 104/120. Yipee!

ReputationRep:
    84/120 i think...well i got a B so is this mark for a B? lol

i hated this paper. i hate chem!

ReputationRep:
    96/120 extremely surprised... managed 110/120 in the AS practical + hfhf.

ReputationRep:
    91/120 but my overall mark was 495/600 so very happy

ReputationRep:
    118/120 :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aired)
    Congrats! Would have been awesome if you'd got 120 :p:

ReputationRep:
    108/120

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aired)

One word... HOW?!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah 118/120 is pretty amazing. That paper was horrible, some of my classmates were crying when they got outside.

I have'nt even looked at my UMS marks. When I saw I'd been accepted for my firm choice I thought why do I need or want to know.Maybe I'll look later

ReputationRep:
    Aired you bugger! However, as a normal person who doesn't really have much of a clue about what's going on in chemistry (thankfully no more study of this subject for me!) I am quite proud of my A. Every one hated our UC paper: mostly the girls, because they involved common sense rather than a detailed knowledge of chemistry, in which case I'd have been screwed.

52/60 coursework 51/60 Unifying concepts 103/120 total

118...you have to do ridiculous amounts of work to get full marks in the coursework, it's just not worth it...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Trolley)
    Aired you bugger! However, as a normal person who doesn't really have much of a clue about what's going on in chemistry (thankfully no more study of this subject for me!) I am quite proud of my A. Every one hated our UC paper: mostly the girls, because they involved common sense rather than a detailed knowledge of chemistry, in which case I'd have been screwed.

52/60 coursework 51/60 Unifying concepts 103/120 total

118...you have to do ridiculous amounts of work to get full marks in the coursework, it's just not worth it...
    We didn't do any coursework for ours, we did a practical exam thingy :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Didn't you have to do a plan of some sort?

As for the topic at hand - IIRC, I somehow got 116/120.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: August 30, 2006

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    All Departments Open 13:00-17:00. Find out more about our diverse range of subject areas and career progression in the Arts & Humanities, Social Sciences, Medicine & Health Sciences, and the Sciences. Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Aston University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Solent University
    Careers in maritime Undergraduate
    Sat, 2 Feb '19
Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.