The Student Room Group

Caught having sex in the garden.

Well, this is a bit embarrassing. Essentially me and my boyfriend were seen having sex in our garden by one of our neighbours. It was a nice sunny day and we decided to basically do it outside, but I thought we were close enough to the house so the neighbours couldn't see.

I heard a window open and when my boyfriend looked up, he saw our neighbour. I don't know if I can get in trouble for this, and should I approach my neighbour about it incase she decides to contact the police?
Haven't you seen photos online of chavs caught doing it in alleyways? If there's a way for you to be seen, someone will be there to see. Just hope your neighbour didn't get photos or film it.
Reply 2
Just play your neighbour this tune and she'll understand.

Original post by Advice Guru
Well, this is a bit embarrassing. Essentially me and my boyfriend were seen having sex in our garden by one of our neighbours. It was a nice sunny day and we decided to basically do it outside, but I thought we were close enough to the house so the neighbours couldn't see.

I heard a window open and when my boyfriend looked up, he saw our neighbour. I don't know if I can get in trouble for this, and should I approach my neighbour about it incase she decides to contact the police?

Tbh the neighbour can get in trouble for being a perv... was they recording? If so, file a lawsuit for breaching your privacy.
Reply 4
Original post by Darkwarrior23
Tbh the neighbour can get in trouble for being a perv... was they recording? If so, file a lawsuit for breaching your privacy.

I can't quite express how far this is from reality.
Original post by Ronove
I can't quite express how far this is from reality.

:smile:
Shoulda asked for a 3sum, if he/shes says yea, you're off the hook, if they say no, hit them with a shovel and hope they get amnesia

WHY WOULD U HAVE SEKZ IN YOUR GARDEN ON A SUNNY DAY.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Nah, you were on private property, and had no intent to flash them. So there's no case for indecent exposure.

Don't approach your neighbour - just be more careful next time.
I doubt they'll ever bring it up and I don't see why they'd call the police :lol: but next time at least do it in a tent or something.

Quick Reply

Latest