The Student Room Group

Aqa spanish a2 unit 3 12th june 2014

Scroll to see replies

Hey all.

I haven't started revising but I'm going to have a look at grammar and read through a few of my past essays.

I'm feeling a tad worried because I need an A*, but hopefully all will go well.

Good luck to everyone! :smile:
Original post by tengentoppa
Hey all.

I haven't started revising but I'm going to have a look at grammar and read through a few of my past essays.

I'm feeling a tad worried because I need an A*, but hopefully all will go well.

Good luck to everyone! :smile:

Ooh bad luck I only need an A
I always think languages require the least revision compared to other subjects
Original post by blueberrysro
Yes - hopefully we get a nice broad question!

what region have you studied? some people confused regions with a city lol
Original post by blueberrysro
Ooh bad luck I only need an A
I always think languages require the least revision compared to other subjects

Agreed.
Original post by Swimmer123
Yes I hope so! Hope it is something on themes

Same same same temassssss !!! That would be amazing

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yes I hope so! Hope it is something on themes

Something about themes or ideas comes up every year anyway, I think.
Reply 26
The book question usually tends to be one on main characters and one on themes so fingers crossed its the same this year! I've done Requiem by Ramon Sender and Volver by Almodovar. So nervous about translations!
Original post by azm123
The book question usually tends to be one on main characters and one on themes so fingers crossed its the same this year! I've done Requiem by Ramon Sender and Volver by Almodovar. So nervous about translations!

Me too, I hope it is fairly simple vocab for the translations.

Anyone know any influences of Lorca? Thank you in advance
Reply 28
Regarding the essay titles on the book, the last 2 years have had a question on themes and a question on characters. Surely something different is likely to come up this year.

What do people think? Literary techniques, perhaps?
Me too, I hope it is fairly simple vocab for the translations.

Anyone know any influences of Lorca? Thank you in advance

His friends: Dalí, Brunel. His family: sisters and mother. Symbols. Society
Is anybody doing Lazarillo de Tormes as a novel? Also do you think that answering on a popular text like La Casa de Bernarda Alba is harder to get a high mark on?
¡Ni hablar, James! :wink:
(edited 3 years ago)
Venga chico. Callate.
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by azm123

I'm doing Volver as well. I know that I'm going to write my essay on it, as there's no way I can write an essay on La Guerra Civil! I'm nervous about the translations as well, particularly the English to Spanish. Grammar is my weakest area :frown:
anyone got any ideas as to what the period of history type questions are going to be? Hoping for anything broad that fits into la guerra civil :smile:
Original post by olivergutilee
Hey there: I was wondering if I could use galicia as THE GEOGRAPHICAL REGION on the writing essay???? Help!

hey bit late but yeahh you can, i think it's the example in the book... and if you have any last minute questions on the place then let me know as that's where I'm from and grew up :smile:
Original post by Alex_Drums
anyone got any ideas as to what the period of history type questions are going to be? Hoping for anything broad that fits into la guerra civil :smile:

I think that there will be a question about events/important figures :smile:
Reply 37
Original post by olimyers
Regarding the essay titles on the book, the last 2 years have had a question on themes and a question on characters. Surely something different is likely to come up this year.

What do people think? Literary techniques, perhaps?

Literary techniques came up in June 2010.
Reply 38
Anyone got any ideas as to what the region questions could be? I've barely revised for Spanish so I'm starting to panic slightly haha
Original post by colette.
Anyone got any ideas as to what the region questions could be? I've barely revised for Spanish so I'm starting to panic slightly haha

Theres usually a tourism question

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending