At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website

is anyone actually going to wolverhampton uni

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
seamonkey45
Greeting fellow Wolvo Uni goer, not many of us around these parts.

Still not decided yet its between Business Information Systems, Business & Human Resources or Human Resource Management.

You stayin in halls?

Yeaaah, can't remember what it's called, but the middle range ones.
At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website
purple:)
Yeaaah, can't remember what it's called, but the middle range ones.

Cool, i was going to stay in halls but i only live 5 miles away so didnt see the point.

That reminds me im still to apply for student finance, really need to get that done i think.

Where you coming from?
Reply 42
as bad as its made out to be by who? People that don't even go there? lol. It's fine, i've never had any problems and I'm doing well
Reply 43
Hi all, im new to this site but i have read a few of the threats a few times but have only just decided to join. I have just had a conditional offer from wolves Uni for the Human Biology & Biomedical Science BSc Hons and can't wait to go.

I am a mature student but that doesn't mean i am old and creppid lol

I just thought i would introduce myself and contribute to the wolves Uni section to show support. Wolves Uni may not be on the top of the best unis list but it has been reported by many of my friends and family to be a fantastic place of education.

Anyways hi all!!
Reply 44
seamonkey45
Cool, i was going to stay in halls but i only live 5 miles away so didnt see the point.

That reminds me im still to apply for student finance, really need to get that done i think.

Where you coming from?

Student finance. *sigh* That will be a struggle with my parents.
I'm coming from droitwich :smile: Dont you think youll miss out on things, by not living there? One of my friends is living at home and she's scared as hell about missing out :/
purple:)
Student finance. *sigh* That will be a struggle with my parents.
I'm coming from droitwich :smile: Dont you think youll miss out on things, by not living there? One of my friends is living at home and she's scared as hell about missing out :/

Yeah probably will miss out a bit but i cant justify spending like 100 quid a week to live 2 miles away from home.

My master plan is to hopefully get a part time job and live of that and the grant so i can save the student loan so i have the option to go on to do a post grad course and have the funds to do it.
Reply 46
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 47
Starting the Pharmacy (MPharm) course in September after getting the grades they asked for, yipee :smile:
Reply 48
ive been accepted for nursing , dont know the entry yet! wooot
Reply 49
reikazen
ive been accepted for nursing , dont know the entry yet! wooot

A classmate of mine has been accepted for Nursing at the Walsall Campus.
Reply 50
I dont know about the other courses but i know that the pharmacy course is well thaught and soon to be accredited aswell. A new pharmacy department will be built and will be ready within 2 years i think, so looking forward to that. Great IT facilities throughout the uni and library is pretty good too....much better than the one at aston uni.
Reply 51
hey guys.. i am going to take up ''BSc (Hons) Web Computing'' in the september session 2009..
anybody else here doing web computing?.. will be great to know.. thanx!
Reply 52
fsasam
Im starting in september studying Computer Science (Games Development)... is anyone staying in the randall lines accomodation? is it as bad as it sounds?

if u r from birmingham,y dont u stay there itself?..:confused:
Reply 53
hi fsasam,u study at wolves?.. and live in bham??
i have a few questions for u if u could answer!.. :smile:
Reply 54
Hi brady, it appears from fsasam's earlier post that he will be starting at Wlv this September.

However, I have just finished my second year at Wolves and I live in Birmingham, so if you have any questions, ask away!
Reply 55
Lisaanne
Hi brady, it appears from fsasam's earlier post that he will be starting at Wlv this September.

However, I have just finished my second year at Wolves and I live in Birmingham, so if you have any questions, ask away!

hi lisaane,first of all thanks!:smile:
i just wanted to kno that how much far is the uni from bham(handsworth road) and how much time it takes?.. is it much of a hassle or its alright??.. i will not be having any personal vehicle right away,so m asking about bus or train.
Reply 56
Bus to city centre --> then 15-20mins on the train (regular service from birmingham N St) --> 5 mins walk from train station to city campus.

Hope that helps
Reply 57
Maestor
Bus to city centre --> then 15-20mins on the train (regular service from birmingham N St) --> 5 mins walk from train station to city campus.

Hope that helps

thanks Maestor,that certainly helps:smile: ,if its around half an hour in total then its pretty ok i think.. u too live in bham n study at wolves??...
Reply 58
yeah...studying pharmacy
Reply 59
brady9191
thanks Maestor,that certainly helps:smile: ,if its around half an hour in total then its pretty ok i think.. u too live in bham n study at wolves??...

It will take longer than half an hour i should think... it will be about half an hour from New Street station to uni., plus however long it takes you to get to New Street station. It used to take me around an hour and 15 mins from my house to uni, but now I drive in.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending