The Student Room Group

Odd orange patches on face

So I've noticed I have these orange patches around my face (around lips and bottom of nose and on both sides of my eyes and underneath) I've noticed that I've had them for about 4 months and I don't wear any moisturiser, fake tan or eat like orange foods and it is very visible in natural light and quite embarrassing. I've tried scrubbing and scrubbing but it seems to be a permanent stain. Can anyone recommend any ways of removing it and what it could actually be because it's really lowering my self-esteeme. Please help!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1
Original post by 26december
So I've noticed I have these orange patches around my face (around lips and bottom of nose and on both sides of my eyes and underneath) I've noticed that I've had them for about 4 months and I don't wear any moisturiser, fake tan or eat like orange foods and it is very visible in natural light and quite embarrassing. I've tried scrubbing and scrubbing but it seems to be a permanent stain. Can anyone recommend any ways of removing it and what it could actually be because it's really lowering my self-esteeme. Please help!!!!

Is your skin dry and flakey?
Reply 2
No, not really. In fact, it's actually very soft and smooth

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by 26december
No, not really. In fact, it's actually very soft and smooth

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well, here's a website, see if you are able diagnose yourself, but I really think that you should go and see a doctor.

http://www.healthline.com/health/discolored-skin-patches

Quick Reply

Latest