GEO Unit 3 fri 6th 2014 URGENTTT

Watch this thread
cheerupgrrl5:)
Badges: 16
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Hey guys
HELP ME!
I have a unit 3 geography exam this Friday and I don't know what to do
Like I don't the structure ...or anything as a matter of fact
Anyone have anything relevant..???
Rubato
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 7 years ago
Thank god i found someone who can share my pain! Lol jk
Anyways I have no idea I have notes but Idk what they're all about and I don't know the structure at all :/
Apparently we spend half an hour looking through the booklet but that seems to be abit to much no?
I only know how to answer the last question and that's through giving the benefits of your choice and cons of the others and using data from the book but other than that, I've got nothing.
Apparently we're meant to use knowledge from the topics and use their case studies but I don't know for which questions those apply.
Rep:
(Original post by Manexopi)
Thank god i found someone who can share my pain! Lol jk
Anyways I have no idea I have notes but Idk what they're all about and I don't know the structure at all :/
Apparently we spend half an hour looking through the booklet but that seems to be abit to much no?
I only know how to answer the last question and that's through giving the benefits of your choice and cons of the others and using data from the book but other than that, I've got nothing.
Apparently we're meant to use knowledge from the topics and use their case studies but I don't know for which questions those apply.
LOL...ah welzz..thanx anyway
May be we don't have to revise
hmm?
Rubato
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by cheerupgrrl5:))
LOL...ah welzz..thanx anyway
May be we don't have to revise
hmm?
I actually think that's it tbh. Considering I was actually prepared for the last two papers that still went badly this is probably going to be a complete disaster in comparison
Rep:
I actually think that's it tbh. Considering I was actually prepared for the last two papers that still went badly this is probably going to be a complete disaster in comparison
aw man
I dunno
My furst unit was gd and then my second unit was bad
is this a retake fr u?
Rubato
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
aw man
I dunno
My furst unit was gd and then my second unit was bad
is this a retake fr u?
Nope wbu? This is my worse unit and I applied to do geography for a level so I feel like that's not gonna be happening anymore :/
I'm sure you'll be fine I just suck at data stuff
Iamjos
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Hey guys
HELP ME!
I have a unit 3 geography exam this Friday and I don't know what to do
Like I don't the structure ...or anything as a matter of fact
Anyone have anything relevant..???
Edexcel?
Rep:
(Original post by Iamjos)
Edexcel?
yep!!!
Rep:
Nope wbu? This is my worse unit and I applied to do geography for a level so I feel like that's not gonna be happening anymore :/
I'm sure you'll be fine I just suck at data stuff
yh ..this is my retake lol
unit 3 is difficult but I guess if u know everything then its ok???
I suck at data stuff toobut it shud be ok
no if u really like geography for a level then take it
its about wat u like ya knw
oh and gd luck!
Rubato
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
yh ..this is my retake lol
unit 3 is difficult but I guess if u know everything then its ok???
I suck at data stuff toobut it shud be ok
no if u really like geography for a level then take it
its about wat u like ya knw
oh and gd luck!
I would love to take it but my school requires an A and I don't think I got that. I honestly don't see the point in unit 3 apart from the last question. But because it's a new spec, the grade boundaries are going to be low apparently so hopefully we do well. Good luck!
Iamjos
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
yep!!!
Basically the structure, you have to do 4 topics. Settlemnt, population, economice and either tourism or a moving world (which ever you studied in school). The 3 topics is 15 marks each and the last topic is i think more. ABout 20-14? Im not sure. Try to get all the main case studies. I dont know about you but my teacher gave us a breakdown of case studies. We just memorise them.
Rep:
How did everyone find the exam?Image
Iamjos
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
How did everyone find the exam?Image
It was okay, I made up two case study questions because we had no case study about them like the one about de-industrialisation in rural areas. Im not feeling confident about this paper but hopefully I got my marks up from the 1st and 2st unit.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA Combined Science - Biology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (59)
34.5%
The paper was reasonable (68)
39.77%
Not feeling great about that exam... (28)
16.37%
It was TERRIBLE (16)
9.36%

Watched Threads