Ocr as pe 06/06/14 Watch

LP15
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
thought i'd start one seeing as there isn't one yet so, anybody got any ideas on what they think is going to come up this year?
Got a feeling for 10 markers possibly could be America for socio, maximising positive transfer, reaction time or nature of motor programmes and loop control for skill aq and cardio-respiritory system for A&P so would include mechanics of breathing, vascular shunt system and regulation of heart rate.. just a feeling
lushmoo
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by LP15)
thought i'd start one seeing as there isn't one yet so, anybody got any ideas on what they think is going to come up this year?
Got a feeling for 10 markers possibly could be America for socio, maximising positive transfer, reaction time or nature of motor programmes and loop control for skill aq and cardio-respiritory system for A&P so would include mechanics of breathing, vascular shunt system and regulation of heart rate.. just a feeling
yeah maybe, i think altitude training for a+p??
ConorCallanan
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by lushmoo)
yeah maybe, i think altitude training for a+p??
Altitude training came up last year :eek:

I think Whiting/Welford will come up.

For A+P I think CHD will come up as a longer mark question.
lushmoo
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by ConorCallanan)
Altitude training came up last year :eek:

I think Whiting/Welford will come up.

For A+P I think CHD will come up as a longer mark question.
oops lol sorry
hayhayhay1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
hey guys, hope is all going well. good luck to everyone doing the exam tomorrow!!!! hope youve all been revising hard lol. will speak tomorrow about thought on how the paper went. good luck again!!!
rachelrod97
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
How confident are people on this
Edmulaa
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Pretty sure there will be a heavy influence on bodies influencing and promoting participation in physical activity and the achievement of sporting excellence in socio cultural
hayhayhay1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
so how did everyone find it, thought the 10 markers for the last two ent well, but the fist one could have gone a little better
Burdett_96
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Definitely felt like the cardiovascular stuff was the most difficult to me, not sure about you guys
MattRawlinson96
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
It was a much nicer paper than last year, even though last year was quite good. The 10 markers were by far the best few there have been over the past couple of years. I thought the rest of it was okay too. So I'm pretty pleased. The socio section was the best I think. Should we have talked about the VCC on the a&p 10 marker?
Fluffyduck3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
What were evaluation points for the AMS ten marker? because I was confident of outlining the theories but not sure about evaluation points!
elslil
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hello,

Can you tell me roughly what topics were in the acquiring movement skills section (section B) please? Thanks
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Roehampton
    Department of Media, Culture and Language; School of Education; Business School Undergraduate
    Tue, 19 Feb '19
  • Edge Hill University
    Undergraduate and Postgraduate - Campus Tour Undergraduate
    Tue, 19 Feb '19
  • University of Kent
    Sciences, Social Sciences and Humanities Further education
    Tue, 19 Feb '19

Do you give blood?

Yes (61)
8.38%
I used to but I don't now (18)
2.47%