The Student Room Group

What's your favourite subway sandwich?

Scroll to see replies

Heart Italian bread
Roast beef
Lettuce
Red onion
Full fat mayo, none of that crappy diet crap.

Yum :biggrin:
I've never had one...
Reply 22
Original post by Dilsz
Include the bread and choice of salads/sauces

Mine has to be Italian bread with meatball marinara and lettuce,red onion,pickles,jalapeno and cucumber for salads alongside sweet onion and southwest sauce

It's so messy but it tastes so goooooooooooooooood :colondollar:

Honestly I've been in a Subway maybe twice in my life, one for a regular lunch time sandwich, the other was for breakfast, and I'm still not sure how the whole pricing thing works :s-smilie:
When I went in for the lunch sandwich I had roast chicken, cheese and mayonaise and I can't for the life of me remember which bread it was! 99% it was one of the big foot long things, though. I don't have much on sandwiches from Subway because I'm just too picky with my food, but I have to say, that sandwich was £6 something, I think, and was goddamn delicious. I especially don't regret having it because it was paid for by someone else (my friend at the time who had a lot of money with her and was feeling extra generous) So I had what I deemed to be the most appetising thing I could think of there and then, and although I thought the price was pretty steep for a sandwich (considering a Wetherspoons was just across the road) I'd go again if that's what I really felt like.
Damn, I never knew I was so passionate about an effing Subway :P
Roast dinosaur :teeth:
Original post by toonervoustotalk
Ok. Cool. I will ask for a card next time i go which is on friday :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

The card is connected to this phone app now I think... Definitely not a card with stamp spaces.
9-grain wheat foot lonng chicken breasts cheese and toasted.
a bit of all the salad there..
and Southwest.
I change but I love this one.

Italian herbs and cheese (cheese toasted of course) with meatball marinara.

For salad, have some chillies, lettuce, gurkins, tomatoes, sweetcorn, olives, cucumber. And it's got to be southwest sauce, I always ask for extra, if they are stingy I look at them with a dirty look and ask for more.

Somebody once had the cheek to say no, to which I replied "is your dad paying for it?" it was a store I'd never used and probably will never use again (it's very far away, I was on a visit, so yeah.

Posted from TSR Mobile
My order is: hearty Italian with Turkey & Ham with toasted cheese; for salad it's lettuce, tomato, cucumber and peppers and sauce is mayo or BBQ :smile:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I was recently introduced to Mango Chicken w/ Cheese - toasted. Unbelievable.
Reply 29
Original post by Blind Ferret
I was recently introduced to Mango Chicken w/ Cheese - toasted. Unbelievable.

I need to try that!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Would anyone care to explain how a 6 inch cost me £6 I am still utterly bemused :biggrin::biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 31
probably cause i'm Asian but tandoori chicken with extra jalapenos
Reply 32
Original post by Yasmin25
Heart Italian bread
Roast beef
Lettuce
Red onion
Full fat mayo, none of that crappy diet crap.

Yum :biggrin:

I'm in love with the sandwich
Original post by Dilsz
I need to try that!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah dude, you do.

I'm normally strictly against the involvement of fruit in my regular edibles. The thought of Ham & Pineapple makes me want to beat a Pig with a pineapple. But this is stand out.
This is what I get all the time:

1. Hearty Italian (6 inches)
2. Meatball marinara
3. Cheese and toasted
4. Lettuce / Cucumber / Onions
5. FREE DRINK :smile: (Usually Sprite)
Original post by MrMusicLTD
This is what I get all the time:

1. Hearty Italian (6 inches)
2. Meatball marinara
3. Cheese and toasted
4. Lettuce / Cucumber / Onions
5. FREE DRINK :smile: (Usually Sprite)

Free drink?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by superdarklord

Yep - they do it at my local one :smile: All together it costs £3, which is pretty decent in my opinion.
Original post by MrMusicLTD
Yep - they do it at my local one :smile: All together it costs £3, which is pretty decent in my opinion.

That's great, mine was somehow double that. I have no idea what I did!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I never go for the more expensive subs so my choice is limited. My favourite sub is:
Italian herbs and cheese
Spicy cheese and toasted
Italian BMT
Lettuce, tomato, cucumber, sweetcorn, jalapenos, carrot
Chipotle Southwest and Sweet Chilli

Thank me later

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've never had a Subway.

Quick Reply

Latest