Gcse biology 2014 juneWatch
I just wanted to know what 6 mark questions will possibly come up in the higher paper.
Its for the June 2014 GCSE biology paper.(B1)
My exams tomorrow and I am really nervous!
Thank in Advance!
1. Antibiotic resistant bacteria
2. How the body treats diseases (white blood cells)
3. reflexes (compare to normal reactions)
4. Menstrual cycle
5. Adaptations (In plants and animals)
6. Carbon Cycle
7. Cloning and adult cell cloning (Genetic engineering too)
8. Evolution and Natural selection
These are the topics that have quite a bit to talk about, as they are processes. They may even give you some information and ask you to compare it and describe trends.