OCR Art and Architecture A2 exam

Watch
Clytemnestra
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Is anyone else taking this exam on the 9th of May? I'm struggling to revise for this purely because there is just SO much to learn

Does anyone have any predictions of what might come up on monday?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Clytemnestra
Rep:
?
Anyone???

Posted from TSR Mobile
Tweak6
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Oh yay somebody else taking this! I've learnt all the different pieces using flash cards, now I'm just praying I can analyse the one on the exam.

I'm notsure we really can predict- you can kind of pull in anything, especially on the essay questions. Anyone have a list of themes to revise?
Clytemnestra
Rep:
?
I've done the same as you in terms of just memorising everything from flash cards. Keep on confusing the dates though! Haha

My teacher gave us a list of themes to cover and they included things like: war and violence, women, gods (and how they're humanised in free standing sculpture) and unity

Posted from TSR Mobile
Tweak6
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Clytemnestra)
I've done the same as you in terms of just memorising everything from flash cards. Keep on confusing the dates though! Haha

My teacher gave us a list of themes to cover and they included things like: war and violence, women, gods (and how they're humanised in free standing sculpture) and unity

Posted from TSR Mobile
Okay, thanks! I'll use those for some last minute revision tomorrow
Haha, but the thing is you can always make up the dates in a moment of panic- just say something vague like 'first half of the 5th century'
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (579)
34.4%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (690)
41%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (337)
20.02%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (77)
4.58%

Watched Threads