The Student Room Group

What does leaning forehead to forehead mean between a girl and boy?

If it lasts for 10 seconds and we're both staring at eachother, is that a definite sign that there is some kind of "connection"? Could it be love or just huge affection?

Is this something you would do with someone platonic? or share with that significant other?
it sounds quite romantic ?
They are about to or have just kissed they might be about to do it again

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by jonathanemptage
They are about to or have just kissed they might be about to do it again

Posted from TSR Mobile

What if no kissing took place? Would it change the romanticism?
not something i would do with a friend
I wouldn't do it with a friend, only someone I was romantically interested in.

WRESTLE
Then they are probably asleep jk

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
The tension before a kiss
Reply 9
No it shows a sign of trust.
I mean you don't just let anyone touch your head now. Do you?
Lol bro, lets be real, she probably just requires a close connection in order to make use of her telepathy. So a connection of sorts yeah but...I hope you don't have too many embarrassing secrets.
Original post by joey11223
Lol bro, lets be real, she probably just requires a close connection in order to make use of her telepathy. So a connection of sorts yeah but...I hope you don't have too many embarrassing secrets.

Apart from the "I love her" part, not really.
Original post by Le Franglais
Apart from the "I love her" part, not really.

There must be something surely, not even any kinks? But if not then you're golden. :biggrin:

Honestly though I'm trying to picture the moment and it seems odd, 10 seconds seems a long time to be sort of...touching foreheads like this. Give me context...
Original post by joey11223
There must be something surely, not even any kinks? But if not then you're golden. :biggrin:

Honestly though I'm trying to picture the moment and it seems odd, 10 seconds seems a long time to be sort of...touching foreheads like this. Give me context...

It was the last day of last summer, I was leaving quite literally the next day. She comes up to me when I was sitting on a wall and puts herself between my legs.

She then puts her forehead on mine for those 10 seconds (all the time looking at me) .... then we have a 10 minute hug.

The only bad things I can think of now is the fact we live in different countries ... and she now apparently has a boyfriend, but I don't know.
Original post by Le Franglais

She then puts her forehead on mine for those 10 seconds (all the time looking at me) .... then we have a 10 minute hug.

The only bad things I can think of now is the fact we live in different countries ... and she now apparently has a boyfriend, but I don't know.

10 minutes? How....awkward.

Different countries...will you ever meet again anyway? She has a boyfriend? Well you're out of luck then buddy.
Original post by locksher
Definitely strong emotions there, but not necessarily romantic. Are you very close friends? Are you normally touchy feely? I mean it does sound like there's some romantic attraction but I would do this with a very close friend so it's not necessarily a romantic thing.

She knows what kind of emotions I have for her ... I told her in a letter, yet she keeps doing it.

We aren't close friends at all .... she's told me she likes me in the more-than-friends way before, so I know it's not friendly.
Reply 16
it means they want to have a fist fight

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending