Sociology A2 - Cime & Deviance (Unit 4)

Watch
tg0896
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
The exam is approaching ahh! How is everyone doing with revision? I've gone over the whole unit and I'm starting to get a bit more confident in my knowledge. But there is sooooo much to learn ahh!

What do you reckon will come up for the 33markers and 21marker?

I think it's really annoying that there are like 24 topics on this unit, but there's only 4 questions that come up. Most of the knowledge that we learn is pretty much wasted! (unless you're doing socio at uni)

Also, I'm curious - what unit are you guys doing for unit 3? My college are doing 'Beliefs in society' which is essentially religion. I'm more confident for that exam than this one!
rpambianchi94
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
If you don't mind me asking what board are you doing Sociology with? I'm doing it with OCR and I really don't have a clue as to what will come up in next weeks exam :-(, was hoping someone would be able to help me!
tg0896
Rep:
?
(Original post by rpambianchi94)
If you don't mind me asking what board are you doing Sociology with? I'm doing it with OCR and I really don't have a clue as to what will come up in next weeks exam :-(, was hoping someone would be able to help me!
I'm doing AQA but I'm sure the unit is somewhat similar??? Idkkkk. What's the exam format like in OCR land? AQA is two 21mark questions, one 15mark question (which is a method in context question) and one 33mark question.

If you want to have an idea what may come up in the exam, then look at all the past papers and write down what has come up. Then identify what hasn't come up and that may be an indicator of what may come up in the actual exam.
rpambianchi94
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
It's horrible for Crime & Deviance our paper consists of two 50 markers!
I will have a look over them again now, thanks!
tg0896
Rep:
?
It's horrible for Crime & Deviance our paper consists of two 50 markers!
I will have a look over them again now, thanks!

Two 50markers omgg?!?!??! Gurrrrl I feel bad for you! How long's your exam?
rpambianchi94
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by tg0896)
Two 50markers omgg?!?!??! Gurrrrl I feel bad for you! How long's your exam?
Yes it's horrendous!!, we only have one and a half hours as well. In my mock I only managed to get half way through the second question :eek:
tg0896
Rep:
?
Yes it's horrendous!!, we only have one and a half hours as well. In my mock I only managed to get half way through the second question :eek:
Oh damn! Well I wish you all the luck in the world with your exam!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has your education been disrupted this academic year due to the pandemic?

Yes (0)
0%
No (0)
0%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise