AQA Psychology PsY4 2014 Predicted Questions? Watch

ganjasket
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hi I'm taking schizophrenia and media for the unit4 exam on a2 psychology and was wandering if anyone had any predictions for what they might think the exam questions will be on Schizophrenia and Media. I feel for schizphrenia personally it's going to be either Classification and Diagnosis or Psychological Explanations. Thoughts?
LucyDavies987
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by ganjasket)
Hi I'm taking schizophrenia and media for the unit4 exam on a2 psychology and was wandering if anyone had any predictions for what they might think the exam questions will be on Schizophrenia and Media. I feel for schizphrenia personally it's going to be either Classification and Diagnosis or Psychological Explanations. Thoughts?
Hey i'm doing schizophrenia too psychological explanations is the most 'likely' essay, but AQA are likely to know this... theyre sly!!! so I would bet on issues with classification & diagnosis
katieawyatt
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I'm doing schizophrenia and they haven't asked about psychological explanations for years BUT. in June 2012 and January 2013 they asked the exact same questions so i wouldn't focus on what is most likely to come up, just revise everything else just as much as they could ask anything.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Roehampton
    Department of Humanities; Department of Drama, Theatre and Performance; Department of Social Sciences; Department of English and Creative Writing Undergraduate
    Wed, 20 Feb '19
  • Keele University
    Postgraduate Open Afternoon Postgraduate
    Wed, 20 Feb '19
  • Manchester Metropolitan University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 20 Feb '19

Do unconditional offers make teenagers lazy?

Yes (145)
58.7%
No (102)
41.3%

Watched Threads