The Student Room Group

Interesting/ entertaining chemistry-related books?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by 4lic
Thank you! :smile: Which unis are you thinking of going to out of curiosity? :smile:

I haven't managed to narrow it down all that much but the ones i'm considering are Bath, Bristol, Imperial, Oxford, Manchester, UCL, York and Durham. I think my top choices so far are Oxford and Imperial but it's really tough! How about you? :smile:
Reply 21
Original post by 08rdiss
I haven't managed to narrow it down all that much but the ones i'm considering are Bath, Bristol, Imperial, Oxford, Manchester, UCL, York and Durham. I think my top choices so far are Oxford and Imperial but it's really tough! How about you? :smile:

I'm glad someone else is struggling to narrow it down! I'm considering Oxford, York, Reading, Cardiff, Manchester and Nottingham so far but I haven't looked at all of them yet! York and Oxford are probably my top choices :smile:
Reply 22
Original post by 4lic
I'm glad someone else is struggling to narrow it down! I'm considering Oxford, York, Reading, Cardiff, Manchester and Nottingham so far but I haven't looked at all of them yet! York and Oxford are probably my top choices :smile:

I'm yet to visit anywhere so hopefully will be able to choose more easily after I go to some open days! Have you looked at Oxford colleges yet?
Original post by Dynamo123
I have read it. And tbh, I think it was a pile of rubbish. And unless you got it messed up (I am talking about Coelho's book, btw, dunno if you are talking about anything else), it does not have even an inkling of stuff related to Chemistry.

You're sense of humour is second to none my friend

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SerLorasTyrell
You're sense of humour is second to none my friend

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh come on. You have refused to give a valid argument for your point, and now you start that. -_-
Reply 25
Original post by 08rdiss
I'm yet to visit anywhere so hopefully will be able to choose more easily after I go to some open days! Have you looked at Oxford colleges yet?

Not really. Someone told me that I'd enjoy Queen's because of the choral music but I haven't done that much research :P

Quick Reply

Latest