Turn on thread page Beta

Apply with BBCCd for pharmacy? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    im a retake, and i missed an A in bio by 1 measly mark (getting remarked). Anyway i want to know whether i should bother looking through clearing with my grades, and which if any university would let me in with these grades?? Thanks

ReputationRep:
    De Montfort would let u in woth those grades anyday - dey let me in with ACC! lol wot a joke

Try all of the clearing ones, its a bit late asking this question now, but u can still try lol

ur probably one of the better candidates!

ReputationRep:
    I got into Keele with BBD (the D being in chemistry!! i know.. i shouldn't have been let on....) and as there are clearing places for pharmacy, im sure you could find somewhere.

ReputationRep:
    You always have a chance with clearing. Try de montford.

ReputationRep:
    you could get into ljmu through clearing with that too!
    Im going there and i got BBC, but i got in without clearing!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laher)
    you could get into ljmu through clearing with that too!
    Im going there and i got BBC, but i got in without clearing!!
    "Firstly, may I offer my congratulations on your success?

I'm afraid the pharmacy programme is full at the moment. You might like
    to give me a call next week to see whether the situation has changed.

We do have other programmes with some spaces but these are going very
    quickly! You could see details of these programmes and the opportunities
    to transfer between programmes at; http://phc.livjm.ac.uk/admiswiki/main"

email i got from them^^

Ill call demont fort tommorow, is it a good uni for students though?

ReputationRep:
    Oh thats a shame.

From what ive heard from my m8s who go to demontford, its a good university to have fun. But the work ethos/ethics (whatever u wannacall it), is abit low. Plus if you are asian, then it'd be a great place to go to...

I was gonna go there myself, but i chose ljmu, as itll be somewhere ill be going totally alone. I know too many people at leicester, n i wanna go somewhere where everything is totally new

Another good course @ clearing is optometry at braddy, one of my friends just got into that y'day...you might wanna check it out

Edit: Have you tried phoning the hotline for pharmacy ? Don't be shy about it, you gotta ring up!! :P

It says its still available through clearing on both ucas and here: http://www.ljmu.ac.uk/Clearing/58236.htm

ReputationRep:
    I got abcd and will be applying for pharmacy 2007. Hopefully i'll get some offers!

^^I thought it was near impossible to get into optometry anywhere through clearing. Apparently it's pretty popular.

ReputationRep:
    There are NO vacancies for pharmacy at De mont fort or LJMU, just told on the phone.

ReputationRep:
    oh daymn! Well you should have phoned up earlier y'day, im sure you would have got in with them grades...
    Unlucky :|

ReputationRep:
    just to let u know my situation, Wolverhampton have made me an offer with my grades, but ive heard its not a very good university at all, and my plan is to apply for medicine as a graduate after doing this, will med unis see wolverhampton as a bad uni on my application and will this work against me?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: August 18, 2006

University open days

• University of Lincoln
    Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 12 Dec '18
  • Bournemouth University
    Midwifery Open Day at Portsmouth Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 12 Dec '18
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    All undergraduate Undergraduate
    Wed, 12 Dec '18
Poll
Do you like exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.