Does anybody have any Sociology unit 3 - AQA mass media resources

Watch this thread
Liam_thomas_96
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
Just wondering if anybody has any links to any good resources i can use to revise from, especially ones focusing on;
Representations
Globalisation
Ownership & Control

Thanks!
weirdnessandcoffee
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Liam_thomas_96)
Just wondering if anybody has any links to any good resources i can use to revise from, especially ones focusing on;
Representations
Globalisation
Ownership & Control

Thanks!
Just saw this! How did you find the exam?
Liam_thomas_96
Rep:
(Original post by weirdnessandcoffee)
Just saw this! How did you find the exam?
Its alright! yeah i found it okay, could only think of 2 reasons for the 9 marker mind went completely blank, but thought the essay questions were decent! 33 Marker on Violence was a good question, just very wordy. Hopefully done enough to get a B at least on it, how about you?
weirdnessandcoffee
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Liam_thomas_96)
Its alright! yeah i found it okay, could only think of 2 reasons for the 9 marker mind went completely blank, but thought the essay questions were decent! 33 Marker on Violence was a good question, just very wordy. Hopefully done enough to get a B at least on it, how about you?
I thought I was okay too! Everyone in my class was horrified by it, and the 9 marker was horrible but I literally just put anything I could think of. Have crime to focus on now gaaah!
Liam_thomas_96
Rep:
(Original post by weirdnessandcoffee)
I thought I was okay too! Everyone in my class was horrified by it, and the 9 marker was horrible but I literally just put anything I could think of. Have crime to focus on now gaaah!

what are you revising for SCLY 4?
i'm focusing on green/state, official stats, left/right realism, and hoping for something on feminism on the 33 marker :confused:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (27)
25.96%
As I expected (34)
32.69%
Harder (36)
34.62%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (7)
6.73%

Watched Threads