The Student Room Group

Does anybody have any Sociology unit 3 - AQA mass media resources

Just wondering if anybody has any links to any good resources i can use to revise from, especially ones focusing on;
Representations
Globalisation
Ownership & Control

Thanks!
Original post by Liam_thomas_96
Just wondering if anybody has any links to any good resources i can use to revise from, especially ones focusing on;
Representations
Globalisation
Ownership & Control

Thanks!

Just saw this! How did you find the exam?
Original post by weirdnessandcoffee
Just saw this! How did you find the exam?

Its alright! yeah i found it okay, could only think of 2 reasons for the 9 marker mind went completely blank, but thought the essay questions were decent! 33 Marker on Violence was a good question, just very wordy. Hopefully done enough to get a B at least on it, how about you?
Original post by Liam_thomas_96
Its alright! yeah i found it okay, could only think of 2 reasons for the 9 marker mind went completely blank, but thought the essay questions were decent! 33 Marker on Violence was a good question, just very wordy. Hopefully done enough to get a B at least on it, how about you?

I thought I was okay too! Everyone in my class was horrified by it, and the 9 marker was horrible but I literally just put anything I could think of. Have crime to focus on now gaaah!
Original post by weirdnessandcoffee
I thought I was okay too! Everyone in my class was horrified by it, and the 9 marker was horrible but I literally just put anything I could think of. Have crime to focus on now gaaah!

what are you revising for SCLY 4?
i'm focusing on green/state, official stats, left/right realism, and hoping for something on feminism on the 33 marker :confused:

Quick Reply

Latest