The Student Room Group
Students at work, Bath Spa University
Bath Spa University
Bath

Bath Spa Uni- Education x301 leading to Primary Teaching Pathway

Hi, is anyone planning to start Bath Spa Uni in Sept 2014 doing Education x301 leading to Primary Teaching Pathway? Please reply :smile: :smile:
Reply 1
Hi,

I have just receiced an uncondital offer for the course!its now between Bath and Oxford Brookes which i have an interview for next week!are you deffinitely doing it?

Matt
Students at work, Bath Spa University
Bath Spa University
Bath
Reply 2
If i get the grades then yes I should be definitely going! Good luck with the interview:smile:
Reply 3
Original post by gsparkle1995
If i get the grades then yes I should be definitely going! Good luck with the interview:smile:

Good luck then! What are your predicted grades? And thank you! I'm quite confident tbh, gotta do some more practise on my teaching activity and I shlould be good to go!
Reply 4
Thank you ! I need to get BCC! ah that's good, you'll be fine then :smile:
Hey!!

i have accepted an unconditional offer to study x311 Early Years Education + PGCE! Trying to find students that won't be living in halls for first year...???

Holly
Hey,

I am going to be studying X311 Early Years Education and PGCE and I am not going to be living in halls for first year, I am living at home instead. This is if I get my grades, I find out on Monday!!

Emma
Reply 7
I have just firmed my offer for x301 educations studies! Very excited to start now! I will be traveling from Swindon, anyone else doing that? For those who firmed already, did you have any information from Bath Spa?
I just got my results back and I've been accepted on to the X301. Ohh I can't wait
Reply 9
Oh congratulations! Looks like we will both be starting in September then! Are you staying in halls?
Reply 10
I got accepted to start the course:biggrin: staying at home in bristol though:smile:xx
I will be on this course too, driving in from Draycott :smile: what are people living at home doing about freshers?
Hello!

I live in Bristol so I won't be living in halls but at home. I am on the same course as you!

Tasmin.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending