The Student Room Group

Please help!

I'm really not sure what to do, I got my results today, BCC. My firm choice was City and my insurance was Kingston, both to study Sociology. Anyway I got into both of them, but I think I'm having second thoughts about my course. I think I may want to switch to Psychology, however I know that City won't accept me as they require BBB (I think), so I was thinking I could ring Kingston and ask them if I could do Psychology there, as I would be able to get in (they require BCC). Is it too late for me to do this? I know City is the better University, but which is more important, a better University or a course that I prefer? FYI I did both Sociology and Psychology at A-Level and got a B in Sociology and a C in Psychology. Any feedback would really be appreciated, mainly on whether I should go for the better University (City) or the course I prefer (Psychology) I know I have very foolishly left it till the last minute, and places for Psychology may already have gone anyway as it is a popular course. Thanks in advance
Reply 1
Do Kingston actually have any places for psychology (are they in clearing for it)?

Personally, I'd go for the course I preferred, but you're only saying you may want to switch. You really need to decide what you want.
Reply 2
Kingston do have places for it but I think I've made up my mind anyway... Going to stick with Sociology at City. I think I'm better at it anyway, I got AAB in each unit (B overall). I'm not as good at Psychology. Thanks for you're help though.
Reply 3
No problemo, hope you get it all sorted :smile:

Latest