?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
yeah, like a best (male) friend
Percy
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
There's a girl on here who I really like. Her name is Dani. She is mindblowing! You know what I mean? What can I do?
MattG
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Me2)
should you? or is it a bad idea?
depends, pros and cons. pro is you know them in and out already which makes it much more laid back at the start.

cons, when it goes tits up then youve lost your best friend as well
Daveo
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Percy)
There's a girl on here who I really like. Her name is Dani. She is mindblowing! You know what I mean? What can I do?
Stop being such a twit for a start :rolleyes:
lou p lou
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
it's really hard deciding whether or not to go out with a friend... i went out my best friend, and although it didn't work out i don't regret it.

lou xxx
4Ed
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by lou p lou)
it's really hard deciding whether or not to go out with a friend... i went out my best friend, and although it didn't work out i don't regret it.

lou xxx
but can you still remain friends after you split up...

obviously you were lucky enough for it to work out after it didn't work out!
lou p lou
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by 4Ed)
but can you still remain friends after you split up...

obviously you were lucky enough for it to work out after it didn't work out!
if you both want it, it can work... but it's not easy at all.

lou xxx
Me2
Rep:
?
yeah because i can truely say that if it weren't for this guy i probably would be in hospital or not here at all :rolleyes: hes been my best friend for a good few months and helped me through some tough times, and at the same time as i like him as more than that i don't want to risk the relationship (and my sanity!) for just going out. i also dont want to end up hating him like i hate my recent ex.
Percy
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Me2)
yeah because i can truely say that if it weren't for this guy i probably would be in hospital or not here at all :rolleyes: hes been my best friend for a good few months and helped me through some tough times, and at the same time as i like him as more than that i don't want to risk the relationship (and my sanity!) for just going out. i also dont want to end up hating him like i hate my recent ex.
Do you find this man attractive?
Pixelfairy #1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Me2)
It's hard to know what to do in this situation... :confused:

However clichéd it sounds, I spose all you can do is follow your heart. If you both really like each other, I can't see it being a bad thing.
happysunshine
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Would it be true to say that we all fancy our guy friends a little?

I wouldn't get that close to someone if I fancied them.

But I always prefer to know someone slightly (although not best friend or good friend) rather than strangers for dating.
Pixelfairy #1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by happysunshine)

But I always prefer to know someone slightly (although not best friend or good friend) rather than strangers for dating.
How do you deal with fancying them?

Or to rephrase it... if I fancied a girl who's one of my friends what could I do about it? :confused:
Percy
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago

Well to be fair you are likely to be friends / get close to a girl even if you find them unattractive so could the same not be said for guys?
Me2
Rep:
?
(Original post by Percy)
Do you find this man attractive?
i don't judge anyone on looks.... so i couldn't say
happysunshine
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Pixelfairy #1)
How do you deal with fancying them?

Or to rephrase it... if I fancied a girl who's one of my friends what could I do about it? :confused:
If you are happy and comfortable around her being friends with her, then still act like friends. Is this an actual situation you are in?

But I couldn't do that. I like to keep them seperate.
Pixelfairy #1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Me2)
i don't judge anyone on looks.... so i couldn't say
I don't judge people on looks either... am I the only guy like this?!? It sometimes feels like it. :confused:
Pixelfairy #1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
If you are happy and comfortable around her being friends with her, then still act like friends. Is this an actual situation you are in?

But I couldn't do that. I like to keep them seperate.
This is an actual situation yeah. The trouble is if I lost them as a friend I'd just be completely lost and not know what to do... they're such a good friend which is why I've been stressing out about it the last couple of days :confused:
Me2
Rep:
?
(Original post by Pixelfairy #1)
I don't judge people on looks either... am I the only guy like this?!? It sometimes feels like it. :confused:
well i feel like the only girl who doesn't (although a lot of girls don't admit it) :rolleyes:
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you do not get the A-level grades you want this summer, what is your likely next step?

Take autumn exams (103)
48.58%
Take exams next summer (31)
14.62%
Change uni choice through clearing (52)
24.53%
Apply to uni next year instead (20)
9.43%
I'm not applying to university (6)
2.83%

Watched Threads