lola69
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Has anyone on here ever been accepted for cpr?
I sent in a gp letter to explain that i was unable to finish my course due to a relationship breakdown impacting on my mental health and now theyre asking for a fit to go back to study letter from my doctor which my doctor is doing and one from a psychiatrist which i explained im still on waiting list to see a psychiatrist and details of the relationship which i sent them a 6page long letter about and included other evidence such as statements from people that were aware of the relationship breakdown and my solicitors details, but theyre looking police evidence to prove there is an open court case going on which i don't have but have emailed them the details of the police that dealt with it including two court letters and my outreach workers details, would this be enough evidence for them?
Thanks any help would be greatly
NJones
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by lola69)
Has anyone on here ever been accepted for cpr?
I sent in a gp letter to explain that i was unable to finish my course due to a relationship breakdown impacting on my mental health and now theyre asking for a fit to go back to study letter from my doctor which my doctor is doing and one from a psychiatrist which i explained im still on waiting list to see a psychiatrist and details of the relationship which i sent them a 6page long letter about and included other evidence such as statements from people that were aware of the relationship breakdown and my solicitors details, but theyre looking police evidence to prove there is an open court case going on which i don't have but have emailed them the details of the police that dealt with it including two court letters and my outreach workers details, would this be enough evidence for them?
Thanks any help would be greatly
Accepted for what? Disabled Students Allowance or extenuating circumstances? Compelling personal reasons would not be seen as a disability, but if your GP or psychiatrist supported a diagnosis relating to a mental health condition then this could be supported through DSA. You would not need anything further, normally, than the medical letter.
lola69
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
No compelling personal reasons due to bring unable to complete my previous course due to mental health illness caused by a relationship breakdown.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Poll: What factors affect your mental health most right now? Post-lockdown edition

Anxiousness about restrictions easing (26)
5.68%
Uncertainty around my education (52)
11.35%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (55)
12.01%
Lack of purpose or motivation (61)
13.32%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (24)
5.24%
Impact lockdown had on physical health (20)
4.37%
Social worries (incl. loneliness/making friends) (46)
10.04%
Financial worries (28)
6.11%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (19)
4.15%
Exposure to negative news/social media (30)
6.55%
Difficulty accessing real life entertainment (14)
3.06%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (45)
9.83%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (38)
8.3%

Watched Threads