How many exams do you all have left?

Watch this thread
SaimaKarim
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
I swear i cant wait for exams to finish so i can finally enjoy my summer lol
Changing Skies
Badges: 22
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 7 years ago
2, thankfully!

Posted from TSR Mobile
AwesomeSauce#1
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
3 .... Ffs
TheTechN1304
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
0...finished the day before yesterday! :rave::rave:
Psyc_Girl
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 7 years ago

Posted from TSR Mobile
Fra95
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Got 3 left
GCSEsitter
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
5 left...
Stefan17
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
7 :'(

Posted from TSR Mobile
StoneSour0135
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
6!
crayolaguy
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
1 left. Decision Maths
CD223
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Are you guys mainly AS or A2? I have 2 left :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
BrokenS0ulz
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
1. I don't think I have the will power for more than 1 more .
coldhell
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
I'm A2 and around 5/6
vee_wuvshugs
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
I am FREE!!! (unless you count the 2 stupid GCSE general studies exams I still have -_-)
purgadise
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
1 more on Tuesday! I can see the end...
laym
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
I haven't even started yet
TheFinalFlare
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Got 1 more left on Monday, ICT! Knowing that the end of my exams is so close yet feels so far away rofl. can't wait for it all to be over; at least until it happens all over again at A2 :P
mo_masquerade
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
visualcocaine
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Dalek1099
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by SaimaKarim)
I swear i cant wait for exams to finish so i can finally enjoy my summer lol
I have 4 left after just completing my Mechanics 1 today and I have 3 more in the next two college days.When I have finished my exams I still have to come in to do A2 year stuff and then I am going to open days with the college so I will finish about 2 weeks after my last exam in early July.Does your college let you have the summer off when you finish your exams:eek:-you are so lucky I have to do A2 work when I still have exams becaue my last one is on the 23rd June and A2 starts on June 16th but I am not starting the A2 that the exam is in till the 24th June.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (263)
42.63%
The paper was reasonable (257)
41.65%
Not feeling great about that exam... (53)
8.59%
It was TERRIBLE (44)
7.13%

Watched Threads