16/17 year girls how old would you date ? Watch

ProteinChips
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
If a 23 year old man with a full time job, earning 28k, doesn't live with his parents and has a car wanted to make you his girlfriend, would you be flattered ?
Precious Illusions
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
When I was that age - If I felt I could trust him then sure, I don't see why not. I think most girls will be slightly wary at that age though.
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by ProteinChips)
If a 23 year old man with a full time job, earning 28k, doesn't live with his parents and has a car wanted to make you his girlfriend, would you be flattered ?
Do you like men? If so, I would be flattered indeed
TheGreatImposter
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I think 23 is too old for my liking

Posted from TSR Mobile
Rakas21
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
OP, the car at that age would be sufficient to get you the women you talk of. Your own place is a bonus.
MrsMars
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Personally, I wouldn't :erm:

I'm sure there are other girls who would, I know lots of girls who prefer older guys. :yep:
Lotus_Eater
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
The fact that he feels his earnings of £28k per year contribute towards his attractiveness to teenagers suggests to me we are dealing with an A-grade creep.
08vihe
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I wouldn't, seems a bit dodgy. Although, it wholly depends on the person, if they and met my parents and my parents approved, then maybe I would feel different. I would be wary about the whole situation myself.
ProteinChips
Rep:
?
(Original post by Lotus_Eater)
The fact that he feels his earnings of £28k per year contribute towards his attractiveness to teenagers suggests to me we are dealing with an A-grade creep.
Being a baller makes you attractive regardless of the girl you are going for

(Original post by lilangel217)
Personally, I wouldn't :erm:

I'm sure there are other girls who would, I know lots of girls who prefer older guys. :yep:
Introduce me to those girls please

(Original post by Rakas21)
OP, the car at that age would be sufficient to get you the women you talk of. Your own place is a bonus.
Oh it's not just a car. It's a saloon car
Lotus_Eater
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
If 'baller' means a guy who plays with his testicles then I can't say I'm surprised but I'm not sure this is as attractive as you think it is.
MrsMars
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago

Introduce me to those girls please

Where are you from?
beaverhausen
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Quite a few girls prefer older guys, personally 23 is nothing. I've been with older and I'm 17 atm.
cerlohee
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I'd have to question their intentions for wanting to date someone that young. And why they wouldn't be dating a woman their age or older, what with their great success and wealth. But if somehow, it was for a genuine and non-creepy reason then I wouldn't be unflattered.
Are you a 23 year old wanting to date a 16/17 year old girl then, OP?
Rakas21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by cerlohee)
I'd have to question their intentions for wanting to date someone that young. And why they wouldn't be dating a woman their age or older, what with their great success and wealth. But if somehow, it was for a genuine and non-creepy reason then I wouldn't be unflattered.
Sex, a semi-serious relationship with less pressure to commit to marriage and babies, not wanting a girl who'll bleed him dry with expensive dinners and jewelry.

Many reasons.

Of course if it's a general fetish then it's weird.
cerlohee
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Sex, a semi-serious relationship with less pressure to commit to marriage and babies, not wanting a girl who'll bleed him dry with expensive dinners and jewelry.

Many reasons.

I think you'd have to be more careful with the first two, due to 16/17 year olds being more vulnerable imo. But I guess the last one is okay thought it's a bit weird that someone's dating you so they don't have to spend money haha.
Rakas21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I think you'd have to be more careful with the first two, due to 16/17 year olds being more vulnerable imo. But I guess the last one is okay thought it's a bit weird that someone's dating you so they don't have to spend money haha.
One assumes that the 16 and 17 year olds going for him won't be "innocent" so in that sense i think they are fair game for the OP. Ha, having being with women of a variety of ages i found that there was a much bigger expectation that you go somewhere nicer than Nando's ect.. the older the girl was. This all increases the cost.
Lilyghz
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Good on you then but I personally wouldn't go for any guys more than 3 years older than me. But I'm pretty sure there are some girls who would be interested.
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Do the back seats fold flat? If ya know what I mean
ProteinChips
Rep:
?
Rakas explains my reasons very well

Many reasons.

Also it's easier to impress younger girls, they be 'mirin a car and riches more
InconspicuousGuy
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Creep

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (552)
37.81%
No - but I will (115)
7.88%
No - I don't want to (102)
6.99%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (691)
47.33%

Watched Threads