16/17 year girls how old would you date ? Watch

gemmam
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Personally I wouldn't have dated a 23 year old when I was 16/17 - maybe 19/20 at the most.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Lollililypop
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by ProteinChips)
If a 23 year old man with a full time job, earning 28k, doesn't live with his parents and has a car wanted to make you his girlfriend, would you be flattered ?
I probably wouldn't to be fair. There's nothing wrong with it, I mean my friend's parents are 14 yrs apart. It just wouldn't be for me!
Another
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
No. Hell to the no.
Lollililypop
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Is that a no to the age gap or a no to my response? :-)
Zarek
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Watch out for the Dads though! One of them might, hopefully, give you a battering..
PinkMobilePhone
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
At 16 or 17? Yeah that would have been fine for me. I started dating my husband when I was 17 and he was 24.
lightthefuze
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
23 isn't too bad.. my friend recently started dating a guy who's 23 and she just recently turned 18. When she first told me his age I was quite wary, but if two people are good for each other then thats all that matters I guess. The age difference could be much bigger.
Trustno1
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by ProteinChips)
If a 23 year old man with a full time job, earning 28k, doesn't live with his parents and has a car wanted to make you his girlfriend, would you be flattered ?
For me that's creepy

But I know others who don't mind the age gap but honestly wait for the girl to turn 18?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by MrsMars)
Personally, I wouldn't :erm:

I'm sure there are other girls who would, I know lots of girls who prefer older guys. :yep:
Number for WhatsApp
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (266)
38.66%
No - but I will (46)
6.69%
No - I don't want to (51)
7.41%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (325)
47.24%

Watched Threads