The Student Room Group

GCSE Biology b1 higher tier exam (6th June 2014)

What does everyone think about it? Did you find it hard? What are the answers you wrote down? I done awful and I am expected to get an A and I want to know how awful i actually did.

Scroll to see replies

thought it was ok, what did you get for the birds nest question? thought that was quite a hard one
Absolutely piss easy only I go on and talk about polar bears for the 6 marker when it's animals in dry conditions
Reply 3
I just put that when the plant decays the microorganisms respire and let out carbon dioxide and energy which heats the eggs as I didn't know what else to put. And the part when it said why do they open vents i left cause I had no idea.
Reply 4
I only put 4 points for the 6 marker as I didn't know what else to put
Was the 6 marker on animals in dry conditions
Reply 6
Yeah I think so
I put exactly the same for the first bit and for the second I put so that the microbes can decompose because they need oxygen from the air to do that. Otherwise they eventually won't be able to respire and release heat. Better than putting nothing
(edited 9 years ago)
Oh Jesus
Where was hormones and cloning? Completely pointless in learning
Reply 10
Everyone thought it was so easy and there's me who thought it was hard
Reply 11
I know, the hormones and cloning bit was what I revised for ages and then there was nothing about it or about being healthy
Ahh thank god I wasn't the only one surprised by how easy my friends found it! I'm an A* student, A* in my mocks and yet I am dreading finding out how I did for this.
Are you guys doing double science and what year you in
Reply 14
fot the edexcel what was your first answer in q1
**** it, but I will forever remember dolly the sheep
I hope that chemistry and Physics will be that easy
What did everyone put of the cause of dependency on a drug?
Original post by Bobby21231
I know, the hormones and cloning bit was what I revised for ages and then there was nothing about it or about being healthy

Ye ik all that metabolic rate **** and our Dolly the sheep
Original post by teenagecliche
What did everyone put of the cause of dependency on a drug?

Sends a signal to the medulla in the brain making you repeatedly want the drug

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending