This discussion is closed.
cat eyes
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
hiiii

I juss have a quik question actually two.....

1) If i apply to Biomedical Sciences and i get an offer and accept, and in august thru clearing, theres MEDICINE ( which i doubt) can i apply to tht and if i do get accepted, can i drop my offer which i acccepted of biomedical sciences?>> ( gawd tht was confusing! )

2) IF i do Biomedical sciences first year can i still apply for medicine the following year, and try to see if i get in..and if i doo...i can drop biomed.?

Please help me.! Im really confused....the systeM is sooo soPhisticated....

ThAnx!
*caT eyeS*
MyNameIsNeo
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Medicine through clearing?!
cat eyes
sorry i dunno...im an international...there isnt medicine thru clearing rite?
MyNameIsNeo
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
There won't be many places but yes you can. Have to be quick though!

however, I don't know whether you would have to turn down your current offer first.
cat eyes
so u mean i could drop my biomed course offer adn apply to medicine if therse an offer thru clearing?

ohhh i hope there is mEDICINE thru clearing in lONDON! i dun wanna study out side of london
cat eyes
but the clearing season isnt until august?? so if i have the offer...and i see tht there is medicine in clearinggg ( HOPEFULLY!!! ) then il immediately drop my other offer and do medicine....

*cat eYEs*
MyNameIsNeo
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by cat eyes)
but the clearing season isnt until august?? so if i have the offer...and i see tht there is medicine in clearinggg ( HOPEFULLY!!! ) then il immediately drop my other offer and do medicine....

*cat eYEs*
Read this:
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article...776624,00.html
cat eyes
oh woww...thanks...tht article was rather inspiring......so there is some kinda chance to get into medicine...but at the same timeee its crazy...man i cant imagine how clearing is gonna be like this year....
cat eyes
so pencil queeen.. u mean its best to call around like now...and talk my way through? but what do i tell them...and tell them whether they r gonna go thru clearing..u see wht the thing is....theysay they wont go thru clearing and at the end they will......making one accept an offer..and then theyre gonna be stuk with it...

wo wht u r saying now..is call them and talk to admission tutors and talk my way in thru...i mean my markss are really goodd..they are all in the 90% and above percentile...i did apply b5 and got rejected from imperial no interview queen marys and Kings i got an interview but no offer ...ohh im gonna crYYY....

this uni system is sooooo crazy...so wht do u tHink i should do now??? talk my way thru...tell THEMMM PPPLZ PLEASEEEEEEEE!!! lol...
please heLp meeee

*caT EYES*
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you do not get the A-level grades you want this summer, what is your likely next step?

Take autumn exams (178)
46.35%
Take exams next summer (56)
14.58%
Change uni choice through clearing (91)
23.7%
Apply to uni next year instead (41)
10.68%
I'm not applying to university (18)
4.69%

Watched Threads