Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    hiiii

I juss have a quik question actually two.....

1) If i apply to Biomedical Sciences and i get an offer and accept, and in august thru clearing, theres MEDICINE ( which i doubt) can i apply to tht and if i do get accepted, can i drop my offer which i acccepted of biomedical sciences?>> ( gawd tht was confusing! )

2) IF i do Biomedical sciences first year can i still apply for medicine the following year, and try to see if i get in..and if i doo...i can drop biomed.?

Please help me.! Im really confused....the systeM is sooo soPhisticated....

ThAnx!
    *caT eyeS*

ReputationRep:
    Medicine through clearing?!

ReputationRep:
    sorry i dunno...im an international...there isnt medicine thru clearing rite?

ReputationRep:
    There won't be many places but yes you can. Have to be quick though!

however, I don't know whether you would have to turn down your current offer first.

ReputationRep:
    so u mean i could drop my biomed course offer adn apply to medicine if therse an offer thru clearing?

ohhh i hope there is mEDICINE thru clearing in lONDON! i dun wanna study out side of london

ReputationRep:
    but the clearing season isnt until august?? so if i have the offer...and i see tht there is medicine in clearinggg ( HOPEFULLY!!! ) then il immediately drop my other offer and do medicine....

*cat eYEs*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cat eyes)
    but the clearing season isnt until august?? so if i have the offer...and i see tht there is medicine in clearinggg ( HOPEFULLY!!! ) then il immediately drop my other offer and do medicine....

*cat eYEs*
    Read this:
    http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article...776624,00.html

ReputationRep:
    oh woww...thanks...tht article was rather inspiring......so there is some kinda chance to get into medicine...but at the same timeee its crazy...man i cant imagine how clearing is gonna be like this year....

ReputationRep:
    so pencil queeen.. u mean its best to call around like now...and talk my way through? but what do i tell them...and tell them whether they r gonna go thru clearing..u see wht the thing is....theysay they wont go thru clearing and at the end they will......making one accept an offer..and then theyre gonna be stuk with it...

wo wht u r saying now..is call them and talk to admission tutors and talk my way in thru...i mean my markss are really goodd..they are all in the 90% and above percentile...i did apply b5 and got rejected from imperial no interview queen marys and Kings i got an interview but no offer ...ohh im gonna crYYY....

this uni system is sooooo crazy...so wht do u tHink i should do now??? talk my way thru...tell THEMMM PPPLZ PLEASEEEEEEEE!!! lol...
    please heLp meeee

*caT EYES*

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.