GCSE SCIENCE A AQA CHEMISTRY C1 EXAM ON 10th JUNE 2014 Watch

This discussion is closed.
manishah2
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
CAN YOU Please give recommendations what the 6 marker might be about and what do i need to revise for the exam if you have read specification. thanks. i havent yet startd the revision for this.
Neuth
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by manishah2)
CAN YOU Please give recommendations what the 6 marker might be about and what do i need to revise for the exam if you have read specification. thanks. i havent yet startd the revision for this.
I recommend reading the specification and a revision guide and cramming :yep:
SFarooq
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
you could go and watch the mygcsescience videos. the spec is good for last minute points and try and do past papers.
QueenOfStalling
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I literally just started too... I'm just watching all the mygscescience videos (all of C1 in 4 1/2 hours) and then i'm going to do a 2012 paper, see what i need to revise, do another 2012, more revision and then the two most recent (2013) ones.... praying that someone tells us about the Jan paper this year :/

Good luck with revsion
tomb97
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by QueenOfStalling)
I literally just started too... I'm just watching all the mygscescience videos (all of C1 in 4 1/2 hours) and then i'm going to do a 2012 paper, see what i need to revise, do another 2012, more revision and then the two most recent (2013) ones.... praying that someone tells us about the Jan paper this year :/

Good luck with revsion
I have the January 2014 paper? Do you not get access to them by your teachers? If not, email them asap.
QueenOfStalling
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by tomb97)
I have the January 2014 paper? Do you not get access to them by your teachers? If not, email them asap.
No omg do you have it? Please please please can you put the link on the forum? Our teachers don't give it to us *sob* thank youuuu
QueenOfStalling
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by QueenOfStalling)
No omg do you have it? Please please please can you put the link on the forum? Our teachers don't give it to us *sob* thank youuuu
*EDIT*

It has been two hours, user 'tomb97' has been online and is now offline, but has yet to reply and put all students' minds at some form of ease *cries a river and drowns in it*
QueenOfStalling
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
https://www.dropbox.com/s/b2daxahtug...20Unit%201.pdf

https://www.dropbox.com/s/z2k5u74p4j...t%201%20MS.pdf

JAN 2014 PAPER C1
John10000
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago

Thanks! Have you got the same for Physics unit 1? My teacher never gave me them!!
Anony1234
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Taskermilwards websites got it
Yousf
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I have a maths exam and now im struggling to find time for chemistry
manishah2
Rep:
?
(Original post by Yousf)
I have a maths exam and now im struggling to find time for chemistry
i have got 2 hours long GCSE STATs exam but i am still able to find time for chemistry and physics.
John10000
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by manishah2)
i have got 2 hours long GCSE STATs exam but i am still able to find time for chemistry and physics.
I was thinking of doing the stats gcse next year along with my biology AS, chemistry AS, physics AS, and Maths AS, how is it? Hard? Is it possible to cope with the workload? because i hear maths S1 for AS covers the gcse stats but im not sure
UsernameZ
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Wow,I just did that January 2014 paper(with about 2 days revision),and I did great(50/60)!;p
Now I feel like I'm ready for Tuesday!;p
Note: Sorry,if I came across boastful!;L
Tahmidk147
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Do we need to revise on biofuels for the exam? as it isn't in the AQA science revision book?
manishah2
Rep:
?
(Original post by John10000)
I was thinking of doing the stats gcse next year along with my biology AS, chemistry AS, physics AS, and Maths AS, how is it? Hard? Is it possible to cope with the workload? because i hear maths S1 for AS covers the gcse stats but im not sure
Don't do STATS WITH science because you will get confused a lot. specially gcse stats with biology. i will be doing AS BIO AS CHE AND maybe Further maths
manishah2
Rep:
?
(Original post by Tahmidk147)
Do we need to revise on biofuels for the exam? as it isn't in the AQA science revision book?
yes you do. it is mentioned in the specification.
QueenOfStalling
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by John10000)
Thanks! Have you got the same for Physics unit 1? My teacher never gave me them!!
My teacher never gave me these either... i'm just re-posting links from other threads :/
pezisland37
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
so what subjects won't be on the higher chem paper tomorrow according to the chemistry january 2014 exam paper?
pezisland37
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I think there could be a 6 mark question on wegeners theory
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Norwich University of the Arts
    Postgraduate (MA) Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 18 Jul '19
  • Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 31 Jul '19
  • Staffordshire University
    Postgraduate open event - Stoke-on-Trent campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 7 Aug '19

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice now or on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (131)
19.04%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (68)
9.88%
No I am happy with my course choice (392)
56.98%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (97)
14.1%

Watched Threads